So what is it? A decent licensed FR because I don't want to have to tune it every 5 min. And I'm not real loaded with cash. Can you guys help me out?
Member of the Thrash Brotherhood

Quote by valennic

You sir are a genious.

Quote by notsojoeyb4eva

Winnah right here.
I would probably stay away from LFR's....look into guitars with Edge pro, ZR bridges (on Ibanez's) or OFR's
-Shecter C-7 Hellraiser FR, Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR,
ESP LTD F-2005, Ibanez RG7321
-Peavey 6505+
-Maxon OD-9, Dunlop 535Q Wah, EHX Deluxe Memory Man, MXR 10-band EQ, MXR Super Comp
Melodeath: www.myspace.com/incarnia
UG Gain Whore
kramer striker has a fr i do belive and they are very cheap
Fender American Special Telecaster
Blackstar HT-5
Wren and Cuff Tall Font Russian
BBE Sonic Stomp
Mojo Hand FX Recoil Delay
Empress ParaEQ
Quote by jerm__
I would probably stay away from LFR's....look into guitars with Edge pro, ZR bridges (on Ibanez's) or OFR's

That's funny, isn't the Edge Pro licensed?
Quote by Kensai
Racism... against the human race? Sure, go ahead
a steinberger spirit will run around 400 bucks and uses a R-trem, which will keep in tune for weeks. Strings are a bit pricey though.
Gear:
Modded Steinberger Spirit (white) (SD-AH/EMG Select)
Modded Steinberger GP-2R (white) (EMG81/60)
Peavey XXL head
Hughes and Kettner Cream Machine
Hughes and Kettner Blues Master
Quote by Generalpwnt
That's funny, isn't the Edge Pro licensed?
Well yes they bought the license.

Im just saying i would personally stay away from anything but Schaller, Edge pro, ZR, OFR and Kahler.
-Shecter C-7 Hellraiser FR, Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR,
ESP LTD F-2005, Ibanez RG7321
-Peavey 6505+
-Maxon OD-9, Dunlop 535Q Wah, EHX Deluxe Memory Man, MXR 10-band EQ, MXR Super Comp
Melodeath: www.myspace.com/incarnia
UG Gain Whore
get the kramer striker. they are amazing guitars and get 0 credit. and have a floyd rose. i just bought a used one off musicians friend for 189 and i get it thursday
Quote by gold_ninja101
From what I hear.. you should check into the Ibanez S series. Good tremolo.

+1,000,000,000

DOn't go for a Ibanez RG if your looking for a guitar with trem, unless its a prestige.. but there expensive.
My Gear

Guitar
DEAN Razorback Shards
Wesley crappy cheap thing

Amps
Cheap Crappy Freedom Practice AMP 15watts
VOX AD50 Valtronix
mhh i think a peavy rotor you can get with f r but i dont know the price in dollar sry^^
UlTiMaTe
fuckin'
GuItAr

hello from welschingen (germany)

bee my Rock'n'Roll queen!!
i was at Guitar Center last fall and told them I wanted a guitar with a Floyd for about $500....and they didnt have anything....the clerk pretty much said that manufacturers either use the Licensed by FL since its cheaper and just as good as OFL. He also said that if I wanted the real Floyd I'd have to get into a high end, like a Jackson Soloist or those EVH Peavey/Musicman things. So i settled on the DKMG. They had a sweet Charvel in there though, real old school looks in mint condition...way out of my price range though....
Quote by piecies_81
i was at Guitar Center last fall and told them I wanted a guitar with a Floyd for about $500....and they didnt have anything....the clerk pretty much said that manufacturers either use the Licensed by FL since its cheaper and just as good as OFL. He also said that if I wanted the real Floyd I'd have to get into a high end, like a Jackson Soloist or those EVH Peavey/Musicman things. So i settled on the DKMG. They had a sweet Charvel in there though, real old school looks in mint condition...way out of my price range though....

don't listen to dudes working in shops, he just told you a heap of lies. sorry.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?