i'd never heard of them before a few weeks ago. looked them up yesterday.

don't see what the big deal is. they're pretty bad...
whats the point of this thread? to say this band sux?
*i agree with you by the way*
just get a reality tv show and then u can make millions being a **** up

MTV Sucks

Quote by hazzmatazz
You think you need help and you don't watch it everyday?

Oh man I'm well and truely on the point of no return then

MY COUSIN IS HOT
Quote by JamesCopti
i'd never heard of them before a few weeks ago. looked them up yesterday.

don't see what the big deal is. they're pretty bad...

You obviously don't understand. It's a rhythmic experience, and everything you have regarding standards of songwriting and "musical aesthetics" should be thrown out the window when listening to anything by Meshuggah.
I've found Jesus
They arent "bad" as musicians if thats what your saying.
They are just so technical with PolyRythical Beats that many people cannoy listen to them.
Its just not their piece of metal cake.
Quote by Contraband
You obviously don't understand. It's a rhythmic experience, and everything you have regarding standards of songwriting and "musical aesthetics" should be thrown out the window when listening to anything by Meshuggah.

As a complete Meshuggah disliker, I agree with this.

^ Polyrhythms, buddy
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
Quote by 6_Feet_Below

Says the kid with the A7x avatar.

But, I do agree that this guy doesn't need his own thread for this.
Meshuggah is a truly unique experience, they do something no one else does, and they do it right. If you don't like 'em gtfo.
*reported*
go to the meshuggah thread, or just shut up. your choice.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.
[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']They arent "bad" as musicians if thats what your saying.
They are just so technical with PolyRythical Beats that many people cannoy listen to them.
Its just not their piece of metal cake.

That pretty much says it all.
I'm gunna give Obzen another spin now.
Quote by The Evil Hat
*reported*
go to the meshuggah thread, or just shut up. your choice.

OOOOOOHHHH he goin get flaaaaaaaaaaaamed
haha- so i just youtubed them, but misspelled it as meshugga- i couldnt quite figure out the rhythimic metal comments
[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']OOOOOOHHHH he goin get flaaaaaaaaaaaamed
...holy ****, that was idiotic. this thread has been reported, everyone stop posting, leave, and get on with your lives.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.
Quote by The Evil Hat
...holy ****, that was idiotic. this thread has been reported, everyone stop posting, leave, and get on with your lives.

Thats was quite the point.
No, he's going to report you because there's already a Meshuggah thread.

Meshuggah's a required taste, buddy. I personally find it impossible to not headbang to "Future breed machine" :P
Quote by piratemetalhead
No, he's going to report you because there's already a Meshuggah thread.

Meshuggah's a required taste, buddy. I personally find it impossible to not headbang to "Future breed machine" :P

If you mean acquired, then yes, they are indeed. If you mean required, then you're being pretentious.

Either way, I'm really not surprised if a lot of people dislike Meshuggah. I hated them when I first heard New Millenium Cyanide Christ.
I've found Jesus
Quote by 6_Feet_Below

Says the guy with A7X in his pic.

Edit: I just realized that I completely ripped off IronMaiden5 with this post.
DETHKLOK IS TEH ROXORZ!!!
Last edited by Riffomatic_5000 at May 20, 2008,
Meshuggah are ****ing awesome, not to mention fairly unique, which you cant say about many bands today
Enough, the proper thread is on the first page now, either go in there and have an intelligent conversation, or join in the LOLs with our original attempt at humour, but stop with this thread.

I'll delete my post if it's the last one, make sure it is...
*death stare*