Does the American Idol judge have a volcano fetish? All the adjectives he uses in the show seem to revolve around ''Zomg super uber volcanic, magmatic, blazing hot!!!''
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
No, but he was the bassist for Journey
██████████████████████████████
Pfft what does he know about music, he's a bassist!
I've had Alzheimer's Disease for as long as I can remember.

Quote by damian_91
Pleasure2kill, you are a genius!
Dawg! Yo, man, dawg! Yo

Dawg, yo! Yo, dawg! Dawg, dawg! dawg! dawg!

Yo, dawg!

Yo, yo, yo, yo, yo, yo, check it, yo, dawg!

Dawg, yo! Yo! yoyo! yo! Dawg!

You watch american idol?
he talks like a black man. there are a lot of volcanoes in africa. there you go, dawg. ive seen american idol twice.
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
Quote by FireandFlames
You forgot "dawg"

He's Randy Jackson, the ''dawg'' is implied.
I'm not sure how people can take the judging seriously.

It's comprised of one guy having "yo, dawg, and the bomb" taking up 84% of his vocabulary, one woman drinking too much scotch beforehand, and a british guy that's probably only here because he insulted the queen and got kicked out.
Quote by tourniquett

It's comprised of one guy having "yo, dawg, and the bomb" taking up 84% of his vocabulary, one woman drinking too much scotch beforehand, and a british guy that's probably only here because he insulted the queen and got kicked out.

Randy was also a model when he was younger.. I don't know what happened. Oh right, he's secretly a transformer. He has the body of a volcano
Quote by tourniquett

that is so sigable
Quote by rickyy
He's Randy Jackson, the ''dawg'' is implied.

sad when you have to explain your joke.