i am doing shrooms this weekend and i was wondering if i to half and 8th at like 2 then later at like 7 would that be a bad idea
Offical Drug Thread.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
We have a drug thread for these questions.

As for your question, I dunno. I've only done shrooms once, and it was a sixth.
I can help you here but your grammar is bad and I don't understand any of that. Did you take some already?
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
Quote by AuroraBorealis
Yes. Yes it would.

He already said he's gonna do it and he's asking about a dose to be SAFE.

You're not helping with all that ignorant, propaganda-fueled, anti-drug sewage spewing out of your mouth.

I wouldn't take the whole eighth at once. One of my friends ate five shrooms (with caps) and tripped pretty substantially. He said that he ate two, didn't feel it was enough, took two more, waited, then took another at the peak to extend it.

Another friend said he ate nine at once and woke up the next morning naked in his mom's flower garden.

I hope this gives you a good idea of how many.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
i want to trip all day is what i am saying so if i to half and 8th at like 2 then later at like 7 would that be a bad idea
Drug thread, but I just took a Eigth last weekend and I was good, but they werent very potent and I've done them before. I don't think you would want to trip and come down only to start tripping again.

edit- if you take a half eigth at 7, don't plan on falling asleep until really late.
Quote by allislost
I would say that aetherspear speaks nothing but the truth.
UG Blues Group
UG Reggae & Dub Group
Need Professional Mixing for cheap? Need Vinyl to Digital Transfers? PM Me.
I would suggest eating half to begin with, and if you feel like you need more about an hour or two later then eat the rest.
Quote by WaggyPlank
so yeah, now i have poop floating around in my ballsack.
[quote="dudetheman

You're not helping with all that ignorant, propaganda-fueled, anti-drug sewage spewing out of your mouth.

/QUOTE"]

Pretty much what I would expect from a kid.

Propaganda? I said it would be a bad idea to take any dosage of hallucinagens, I was not trying to influence anyone, I personally could not care less if the guy was to OD on them. How would you feel if he took your advice and then became seriously ill?

don't bother if u don't eat it all u will 1. lose the rest 2. forget to take the rest
just eat it all at once
Fender American Special Telecaster
Blackstar HT-5
Wren and Cuff Tall Font Russian
BBE Sonic Stomp
Mojo Hand FX Recoil Delay
Empress ParaEQ
Quote by AuroraBorealis
[quote="dudetheman

/QUOTE"]

Propaganda? I said it would be a bad idea to take any dosage of hallucinagens, I was not trying to influence anyone, I personally could not care less if the guy was to OD on them. How would you feel if he took your advice and then became seriously ill?

well if he took his advice he wouldn't become ill.

shrooms are one of the safest drugs out there.

EDIT: educate yourself.

http://www.erowid.org/plants/mushrooms/mushrooms.shtml
Gear:
Musicman Stingray 4 string HH
Tech 21 Sansamp Para Driver
Ampeg V-4B
Ampeg SVT-212AV 2x12

Gibson SG Standard
Vox AC15
Keeley compressor
Keeley Dark Side
Boss RC-2 Loop
Korg Pandora
Crybaby Wah
There is a reason for the drug thread. go. now
Founder of UG's David Bowie Fan Club. Pm to join.

Founder of UG's "Rockers against being freakishly skinny" Club. PM to join.
Quote by AuroraBorealis
[quote="dudetheman

/QUOTE"]

im pretty sure you can't od on shrooms at all, especially with an 8th, also they have no long term side effects and are completely natural, and non-addictive
Quote by fenderbassist12

I'm already aware of what they are and what they do. And for people with undiagnosed heart conditions they can be risky.

You have a face i'd love to punch

now why would you want to do that?
Gear:
Musicman Stingray 4 string HH
Tech 21 Sansamp Para Driver
Ampeg V-4B
Ampeg SVT-212AV 2x12

Gibson SG Standard
Vox AC15
Keeley compressor
Keeley Dark Side
Boss RC-2 Loop
Korg Pandora
Crybaby Wah
Quote by fenderbassist12

You have a face i'd love to punch

unnecessary...
Should we try this again with hope?
Or is it lost, give up the ghost
And should I die all alone as I knew I would...
*reported*

drug thread please.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I don't want to give myself over to a world of Regina Spektor, Van Gogh posters, and loud conversations about how wasted they got.