Page 1 of 2
Anyow one of those sites where you can hire poor third world children to play your online games and level up your characters? Or something like that...

I saw it on a show on G4 and I'm intreged...

I'd like to..uhhh... compare prices...
Quote by ironman1478
im romanian and am offended. most of the people in romania make americans look like autistic kids on ritalin
Quote by ProfessorJim
I'm autistic and on ritalin and am offended. Most autistic kids on ritalin make americans look like romanians.
(in beforethe close .gif)..

lol sounds like a power leveler for wow.
Sharing is caring
Fuck the RIAA

- Gear -
ESP LTD MH-400
Epiphone Les Paul
Vox AD30VT
Zoom G2.1u
when a thread starts with, "Anyone know of those sites where you can hire poor third world children to...", someone's getting banned.
Quote by GNR_Duff_rules
Anyow one of those sites where you can hire poor third world children to play your online games and level up your characters? Or something like that...

I saw it on a show on G4 and I'm intreged...

I'd like to..uhhh... compare prices...

i am romanian and am offended by that third world statement. most of the people in romania make americans look like autistic kids on ritalin(sp)
Quote by ironman1478
i am romanian and am offended by that third world statement. most of the people in romania make americans look like autistic kids on ritalin(sp)

ummm yea, i doubt that
hahaha
ill do it for you!
i dont play any online games
but i'm sure i could do it
why would you want to pay someone to play the game you bought?
makes no sense.
Guitar:
Schecter Omen 6 (Dimarzio X2N & Tone Zone)
Amps:
Engl Fireball
Genz Benz G-Flex 2x12 Cab
Quote by Angry-Mares
I'm Romanian

Xan I hire you to play my video games for me?
Quote by ironman1478
im romanian and am offended. most of the people in romania make americans look like autistic kids on ritalin
Quote by ProfessorJim
I'm autistic and on ritalin and am offended. Most autistic kids on ritalin make americans look like romanians.
Quote by GNR_Duff_rules
Xan I hire you to play my video games for me?

omg i, i actually started to cry laugh when i saw this,
.................... (message from a recovered WoW addict)............
GO OUT SIDE!!!
Out here you've gotta know where your towel is!
This is golden hahaha

Someone post to close .gif. haha
I'M IN THE FIGHT TO CURE CYSTIC FIBROSIS...MY LIFE DEPENDS ON IT!

Quote by JustRooster
I'm a straight man, but I'd put that surfcaster right in my mouth.

Quote by JD2k9
Well, life is like a penis.
Women make it hard.
Also, it's short but seems long when it gets hard.
WoW is a drug hence its nickname World of Warcrack, trust me its like a bad itch if you cant get rid of it tll plague your life, although it is a very fun game with a very large community of funny and nice people, on no im regressing ..damit
Quote by ironman1478

Hey, they ere romanian kids on the show...

Anyway they said the labor was being exported to even poorer countries...

Cause poor romanian children are froming unions or some **** like that....
Quote by ironman1478
Quote by ProfessorJim
Quote by ironman1478

Whatever that means.

national economic status =/= developmental problems =/= need for ADD medication
Ibanez Xiphos XPT700
Laney VH100R
Epi Les Paul (SH-1 '59 neck, SH-11 custom custom bridge)
Quote by zepzepzep86
ummm yea, i doubt that

you'd be surprised. us romanians have done more for this world than you think. read up a little(also most americans(people in my high school) couldnt pass high school in not only romania, but all of europe)
Quote by ValoRhoads
.................... (message from a recovered WoW addict)............
GO OUT SIDE!!!

Thts the point... I pay someone to play it for me...

so I can mow the lawn or possibly show up for work...

you know.... do something productive...
Quote by ironman1478
Quote by ProfessorJim
Quote by ironman1478
you'd be surprised. us romanians have done more for this world than you think. read up a little(also most americans(people in my high school) couldnt pass high school in not only romania, but all of europe)

What are you trying to do start some war between Americans and romanians by being even more self centered and arrogant?

We all know who would win that.
Quote by ironman1478

I am autistic and on ritalin and am offended by that statement. Most autistic kids on ritalin make americans look like romanians.
Quote by ironman1478

I'm sure if that was the case you'd have found a way to kill Dracula.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
They have companies (usually based in Asia) that sell gold and items and level characters in WoW.
Quote by Waffleexplosion
Only in a vodka ad could Mexico win a war.
Quote by ProfessorJim
I am autistic and on ritalin and am offended by that statement. Most autistic kids on ritalin make americans look like romanians.

Ohh my god I have to sigg that!....

That priceless
Quote by ironman1478
Quote by ProfessorJim
Quote by doggy_hat
If someone is truly poor and in a 3rd world country, then how do they have access to video games?

American corporate giants looking for cheat labor?
Quote by ironman1478
Quote by ProfessorJim
Quote by GNR_Duff_rules
American corporate giants looking for cheat labor?

Hahahaha American corporate giants would not outsource videogame players I mean really. I'm sure whatever you saw on G4 was a joke as a lot of the things on it are jokes.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Quote by ironman1478

What have you done? aside from being assholes on forums and overusing unnecessary punctuation.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I don't want to give myself over to a world of Regina Spektor, Van Gogh posters, and loud conversations about how wasted they got.
i know a friend who bought 100K of gold on the game Rune scape for 5 dollars, but the guy who was supposed to trade with him never showed up.
Quote by tayroar
Hahahaha American corporate giants would not outsource videogame players I mean really. I'm sure whatever you saw on G4 was a joke as a lot of the things on it are jokes.

It wasn't a joke dumbass...

It was one of those videogame show they have....

It was about some couple that was addicted to everquest...

anyway the lady hired a romanian company to have romanian kids play her file to get her character up levels...

you know... cuase she was a ****ing cheat...
Quote by ironman1478
Quote by ProfessorJim
Quote by F8iscruel
WoW is a drug hence its nickname World of Warcrack, trust me its like a bad itch if you cant get rid of it tll plague your life, although it is a very fun game with a very large community of funny and nice people, on no im regressing ..damit

True tho.
Quote by Jackal58
If I was Santa you'd all get shit for Christmas.
Quote by misfitsdisciple
What have you done? aside from being assholes on forums and overusing unnecessary punctuation.

Wait a second I just figured out why he's so proud of his heritage. Romanians gave us... Romain lettuce! Imagine a world without cesaer salads or the like. We would all perish for sure without Romanian ingenuity.
Quote by ironman1478

I toltally agree. I have classes where the teacher sits there and does nothing, while all the students fart on each other and throw paper wads, and everyone still passes.
doesn't that kind of take away the point of playing online games?
what has happened to gaming...
Quote by BGrem261
You are a very loving and smart carton of fries...

THE BOSS of the
Official Metal Gear and Metal Gear Solid Group

Click to join
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
when enough rednecks start talking about how awesome it is, that's when it's defined as classic rock.
Quote by caught22
doesn't that kind of take away the point of playing online games?
what has happened to gaming...

I mean seriously. You could buy a half ounce of coke, and two good hookers for the price of becoming a level 50 elf warrior.
Quote by tayroar
I'm sure if that was the case you'd have found a way to kill Dracula.

That was good.
Quote by doggy_hat
I mean seriously. You could buy a half ounce of coke, and two good hookers for the price of becoming a level 50 elf warrior.

omg sigged!! that was tear jerkingly funny! and sadly true...
GRUNDY0!

Quote by JeanMi36
I bet some stoners in the pokeman world are smoking Oddish.

Quote by doggy_hat
Quote by ironman1478

Oh, the irony.
Stereotyping/spouting nonsense really proves your cultural superiority

By the way, I guarantee I could pass European/Romanian secondary school, and secondary school.

Quote by doggy_hat
If someone is truly poor and in a 3rd world country, then how do they have access to video games?

The same way poor 3rd world people have access to sewing machines and other tools to make all of our clothes and consumer goods; sweatshops.
Quote by hug a llama
You put parentheses in parentheses. I...I...I think I love you.

Quote by Vos
THANK YOU! You're my hero!
Last edited by Beware!Criminal at May 20, 2008,
i did exaggerate a little, but i was pissed at the third world thing. we are far from third world compared to many countries.
Page 1 of 2