Page 1 of 2
If so, I'd like to know why. I'm writing an informal essay on why I hate babies and need some help.

Anything really would be appreciated. Things like parents who bring them on airplanes, babies in restaurants, etc. Stories are fine.

Thanks everyone.
I was at a theatre once, trying to watch a movie, and this couple brought their baby, it was screaming the entire movie, and they wouldn't leave, and the damn kid just kept screaming.
I don't hate them, I just consider them as I would a dog that won't stop barking.
I hate babies because they're the only ones who understand the lost language of Babylon.
Quote by Grundy0
Never forget what really matters in life, friends and family.
Team Pale Yellow?
------m-------m------
| | (oo) | |
||(~)||

Mom <3
No I hate toddlers though.
My Gear
Jackson RR5
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Marshall MG10 : Deaceased
Esp Ltd Ec-50
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop wah
Marshall Avt 50x
They're too chewy. I much prefer foetuses myself.
Quote by HunterRiggs10
Your post completes me.

Quote by mrwaffles
I think you've won this thread.

Quote by freedoms_stain
darthteet just scored big on the win scale.
Its almost an unwritten rule that there MUST be a crying baby in every theater, on every plane and bus, and in every restaurant. I hate them.
Quote by bucktheduck

Call me troll, call me psychopath. In the end, I shall stand above you all as you drown in a pool of sex and filth. It will explode your corrupted bodies, and I will walk above the wreckage as a pure man.

Quote by DieGarbageMan

Haggard13 i are impressed
I love babies because I can punt them like a football.
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
hideous, drooling little things. i hate the idea of having one of those little parasites grow inside me for nine months, cause me agonising pain for however many hours, and then depend on me for the next 18 years, making me feed it, bathe it, clean up its mess, get up in the middle of the night, pay for its school stuff, have to put up with a whinging adolescent, pay for phones, internet, credit, clothes, ipods, videogames, and have it hate me during the 13-18 age bracket anyway.

ugh, i'd rather just have a nice little pet instead. a puppy, which will still need looking after, but will reward me with mutual love, and being cute, and going for nice walks together, and not requiring clothing and electricity and so on and so forth.

seriously, babies freak me out. when someone hands me a baby to hold i panic and try and give it to someone else ASAP.

i guess i'm not the maternal type...
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
I love babies they are great with a side of panda.

Oh they are also too old to sex up
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Quote by SilentDeftone
Everyone says they are cute, beautiful, etc., but they aren't.

They're ****ing ugly.

-SD

Damn I wouldn't claim that thing.
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
Because they drool.
Because they cry too much.
Because they scream like crazy when you're in a theatre trying to enjoy the film. (One of the reasons I don't go to theatre as often as I would like to)
Because everyone thinks they're cute.
They smell.
Their bald.

Anything I missed?
ok, yeah. my name is silly because I signed up when I was 13.

BEDBUGS
Quote by xcynicx
I was at a theatre once, trying to watch a movie, and this couple brought their baby, it was screaming the entire movie, and they wouldn't leave, and the damn kid just kept screaming.

I ****ing hate that so much. Get a babysitter to watch your kids when you go out, don't make the other people miss parts from the movie because your kid won't shut up. It's rude to do that.
I hate them because they make me think of all the responsibilities I would have if I had one and my Peter Pan complex coupled with my Superman complex just seriously can't take that! I'll take my two crazy complexes and live happily ever after!

P.S. My girlfriend feels the same way! Awesome!
Out here you've gotta know where your towel is!
Quote by darthteet
They're too chewy. I much prefer foetuses myself.

The word would be "fetii"
Quote by clincher09
you win

Quote by Vornik
..Are you wearing a pokemon hat?

Quote by Schmietty
+1 for what looks like a Pokemon hat.
Quote by ratmblink123
Because they drool.
Because they cry too much.
Because they scream like crazy when you're in a theatre trying to enjoy the film. (One of the reasons I don't go to theatre as often as I would like to)
Because everyone thinks they're cute.
They smell.
Their bald.

Anything I missed?

This.
Proud member of the UG Hate Crew

Laguna Loire of the Final Fantasy Elites - PM metacarpi, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
Quote by ValoRhoads
I hate them because they make me think of all the responsibilities I would have if I had one and my Peter Pan complex coupled with my Superman complex just seriously can't take that! I'll take my two crazy complexes and live happily ever after!

P.S. My girlfriend feels the same way! Awesome!

Well Superman did have a kid in his recent movie
they are the opposite of the boob. An antiboob if you will. I say this because some people say they love babies but they dont because babies dont need to breath only scream and poop. And for that reason alone they are reeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaally annoying.
You are a horrible person...

one day son....

You'll knock up some slutty broad...

And they you'll learn to love babies....

Until then... you are a horrible person...
Quote by ironman1478
im romanian and am offended. most of the people in romania make americans look like autistic kids on ritalin
Quote by ProfessorJim
I'm autistic and on ritalin and am offended. Most autistic kids on ritalin make americans look like romanians.
Quote by SilentDeftone
Everyone says they are cute, beautiful, etc., but they aren't.

They're ****ing ugly.

-SD

I agree...but I still like kids
Quote by Fishyesque
Well, you might make her think otherwise.

You could just show her that you have a PS3 and BANG.

Heterosexual.

Quote by metal4all
A chainsaw can take a girl off her feet pretty nicely. Then there are less limbs to worry about while you rape her.
Quote by tayroar
Well Superman did have a kid in his recent movie

Yeah, but a Superman complex doesn't mean you think you are Superman. It means you feel you have to help everyone around you all the time, and having a kid while doing that and still feeling like a kid (Peter Pan complex) is just not gonna jive. (basically in my head I am perpetually the boy hero) I know, this all sounds nuts, trust me, my ex was a psych major, she dumped me because she couldn't even figure me out! The new girl is as screwed up as me, it's great!
Quote by GNR_Duff_rules
You are a horrible person...

and your a friend of a bad man.....who ever picks up on that reference...totallylegit.
How can you say you hate babies?

It's like saying " I hate people.... for a little while"...
Quote by ironman1478
im romanian and am offended. most of the people in romania make americans look like autistic kids on ritalin
Quote by ProfessorJim
I'm autistic and on ritalin and am offended. Most autistic kids on ritalin make americans look like romanians.
does anyone else think that baby picture looks a little bit like william shatner?
MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M
Hot Rod Deluxe
Big Muff
DS1
Hendrix Crybaby Wah
Quote by GNR_Duff_rules
How can you say you hate babies?

It's like saying " I hate people.... for a little while"...

That's not what's really being implied... Well if you read it literally sure...
The real thing is "Why can't you stand the presence of babbies?"
Quote by funkbass369
does anyone else think that baby picture looks a little bit like william shatner?

William Shatner Chest

(say it fast, it's funny..)
I hate babies, they're assaulting to all 5 senses and just piss me off.

They're even worse when your smashing them up against walls and they start to cry like crazy until you boot them right into the brick wall.
Quote by timi_hendrix
Because you can have one of these for less money.

I wish I had a dog
To be an ignorant teenager/adult, you must first have been a baby.

Idiots....

(Oh, how I hope this thread is nothing but sarcasm.)

The theater thing is kind of irratating, but I haven't had it happen recently.
I'M IN THE FIGHT TO CURE CYSTIC FIBROSIS...MY LIFE DEPENDS ON IT!

Quote by JustRooster
I'm a straight man, but I'd put that surfcaster right in my mouth.

Quote by JD2k9
Well, life is like a penis.
Women make it hard.
Also, it's short but seems long when it gets hard.
Last edited by Just_a_picker at May 20, 2008,
Quote by ValoRhoads
Yeah, but a Superman complex doesn't mean you think you are Superman. It means you feel you have to help everyone around you all the time, and having a kid while doing that and still feeling like a kid (Peter Pan complex) is just not gonna jive. (basically in my head I am perpetually the boy hero) I know, this all sounds nuts, trust me, my ex was a psych major, she dumped me because she couldn't even figure me out! The new girl is as screwed up as me, it's great!

Yeah I know I was just playing off the Superman thing. I actually may have the same complex just haven't talked about it as I once had a plan to be a vigilante to help people. Anyway I'm actually wanting to do a psych major myself after high school.
Page 1 of 2