A Jackson RR3 Transparent Black. The thing is it's used. The owner before bought it new, didn't like it and traded it in to a local guitar shop. They are getting it shipped to them from their other location in a couple days. When I try it out what should I look for? They're giving it to me for 500 and the owner said he didn't like it so I'm thinking there's something wrong.
people have different opinions on guitars, it doesnt mean its bad. I can't stand schecter necks, but they're still great guitars for other people. I love Parkers, but my friend hates em.
Staff Sergeant of The Megadeth Military
PM BlackicN to join

Archbishop of Zeppelinism
PM heartbreaker

Gear
Guitars
ESP LTD MH1000
Fender 50th Anniversary Strat
81 Gibson SG
Parker PM20
Amps
Fender Hotrod Deluxe
Roland Cube 60x
Thats the same guitar I have, maybe it just felt uncomfortable to him or somethin, cuz i love mine and everyone else i talk to with one its the same. Ull like it
They look good to me, just make sure you know how to string the Floyd Rose, otherwise you may really hate the guitar.
dude they are awsome looking and most have good sound but if ur lookin for sumthin to sit down and play with like they are a total bitch to play sitting down
-BiOhAZarD722-
Originally Posted by Gizzard101
I personally prefer Dr.Dre but Lil Jon is gangsta home boy fresh aswell.
...lol wtf?
Quote by lzrdsixsix6
sounds like you have a severe case of the dumbass.....it's quite common in the pit really just sleep it off
a nice action+playability
watch out for any scratches/damage
then its all gravy
Last edited by vocoderboy at May 20, 2008,
I got one myself recently. Exact same color and model, a transparent black RR3. The finish looks almost like it has a hint of dark green occasionally under certain lights. It's a monster but it's hard to reach the 22nd fret sometimes. Anyway, I don't regret buying it at all. It's a wonderful guitar.
"What are those wooden things? Chairs?"
"No, they are acoustic instruments."
"Acoustic? What's that? Oh you mean a grampa's guitar?"
"A grampa's guitar? That's for pussies and grampas. I think you know it."

-Metalocalypse
Thanks!

Yeah I know some people feel uncomfortable with Vs but 200 off the regular price? Hopefully its good.

And I have indeed played RR guitars but never owned a guitar with a floyd rose but I'm prepared to learn!
Last edited by Seef at May 20, 2008,