Hey guys I found this really funny thing on the internet. It's called "the Evolution of Dance", see how new and funny it is?
Quote by HunterRiggs10
Your post completes me.

Quote by mrwaffles
I think you've won this thread.

Quote by freedoms_stain
darthteet just scored big on the win scale.
Quote by GeekInThePink
Haha we watched this in music theory! I love this!

Holy crap I live near you
Quote by Death_To_Emo
Hey I said this once
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
old but funny! i love that- "pachelbell, pachellbell- i can't even eat at Taco Bell cause the names are so similar!"
I was wondering why all those damn songs sounds like Pachelbel?
Rick Roll

*reported*

I've seen that vid before, I love it. Rob Paravonian is a great comic. He'll make it really big one of these days.
When I saw that vid I instantly realized the reason I liked all those songs were because of the chord progression.

I have it on my ipod
Anyone else notice the abundance of mediocre songs
*cough cough* originality *cough* makes *cough* better *cough* music *cough*
[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Anyone else notice the abundance of mediocre songs
*cough cough* originality *cough* makes *cough* better *cough* music *cough*
Originality doesn't necessarily mean different chords. The vast majority of music out there uses major/minor tonality, with things like perfect/interrupted cadences. This doesn't make that music unoriginal. Also, this doesn't mean we should, like Schoenberg did, abandon tonality; Shoenberg's music isn't particularly nice to listen to.

But when I found a Bach piece that used the first half of that progression, I did cry on the inside.
Well, rock music uses the same chord progressions all the time. So does classical and jazz. It's what artists do with the progressions that differentiate the music.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Aramis
*reported*

I've seen that vid before, I love it. Rob Paravonian is a great comic. He'll make it really big one of these days.

are you serious
reporting me for rick rolling someone
Quote by Xiaoxi
Well, rock music uses the same chord progressions all the time. So does classical and jazz. It's what artists do with the progressions that differentiate the music.

+1
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
epicially Green Day. Literally song uses the same ****ing power chord
Quote by f1sk
are you serious
reporting me for rick rolling someone

Read the rules.
that video is awesome. i recognized most of the songs too.
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
Quote by shangarr
epicially Green Day. Literally song uses the same ****ing power chord

Holy **** shane, I mean dude seriously what the hell, were you that bored during lunch today? I mean seriously dude, were you high in the library?

Getting... High off knowledge of course....
Well shit man.