Hey guys, i would like it if you guys could critique on how well this sounds / is recorded. Im trying to better myself and see how i actually sound by recording and listening to stuff in the future. Also im practicing recording a little on my own so i thought i redo an old classic . Please rate and leave a comment.Any Critisism is appreciated.

EDIT: its the only song on my profile btw.
LIFE IS TOO SHORT NOT TO LET YOUR MIND SPREAD WINGS AND TAKE FLIGHT

Quote by KeepOnRotting
+Infinity. This dude knows good metal.
Very nice. I'd appretiate it more, but there's this kid at our school who is obsessed with Zelda and he constantly sings the theme song, even when we tell him to quit. We kicked him out of the band because he kept playing theme songs like that on the keyboard as well.

You were sloppy in a couple of places, but nothing major. The tone was a little fuzzy, but also nothing to worry about. Great use of harmony, gave it a nice rich texture.

Also, is the tab on this website?
The Pit. The Movie.
Quote by Spay
Very nice. I'd appretiate it more, but there's this kid at our school who is obsessed with Zelda and he constantly sings the theme song, even when we tell him to quit. We kicked him out of the band because he kept playing theme songs like that on the keyboard as well.

You were sloppy in a couple of places, but nothing major. The tone was a little fuzzy, but also nothing to worry about. Great use of harmony, gave it a nice rich texture.

Also, is the tab on this website?

Thanks man, good to be re-assured im getting better little by little.
As for the tab, i made up my own but it was very basic and i could easily tab and send it to you if you would like.

Quote by KeepOnRotting
Yes, I'm thinking payback for my 'friend'.

Also, I'd love to add to my collectiong of themes and showtunes.
The Pit. The Movie.
Alright, ill send you a zip file of it on notepad as soon as i can, im busy studying for finals so just add me as a friend if youd like.

Quote by KeepOnRotting
k, hopefully that'll work.

Good job on the cover and good luck with your finals
The Pit. The Movie.
Quote by Spay
Yes, I'm thinking payback for my 'friend'.

Also, I'd love to add to my collectiong of themes and showtunes.

K here you go, took like 15min at most lol. Have fun turnin the tables on your fried this time.
Attachments:
ZeldaTheme.zip

Quote by KeepOnRotting