I haven't seen a Toadies thread here at all, and yes, I used the search bar.
So yeah, what do you guys think of the songs, the albums, all that jolly stuff.

It seems I'm the only one here who likes them or mentions them, so I figured I'd start a thread and see if I am the only one.

ok, yeah. my name is silly because I signed up when I was 13.

BEDBUGS
Yeah, that's the first song of them that I listened to.
My dad introduced me to them.

BEDBUGS
i love the toadies. their sound is exactly what ive been into lately. possum kingdom and backslider are my favorite songs. i cant wait to hear their new albumn in august. if it actually comes out then.
*bump for new album*
Has anyone else checked out the new album yet?

BEDBUGS
they kick ass
Quote by Bloodavian
Its not about the Radio its about talent, the front man has a bigger vocal range than Micheal Jackson and he can sing from heavey metal to high pitched ...No.12 on the top 20 under rated guitarists of ALL TIME...etc

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
I do enjoy Possum Kingdom. But like Paul, that is the only song that I've heard by them. They seem somewhat generic.
WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE PIT A FUCKING METALCORE KID
I'm going to their concert on September 24th in Denver (tickets are only $15).

Quote by Kartman
I do enjoy Possum Kingdom. But like Paul, that is the only song that I've heard by them. They seem somewhat generic.

I do agree with you and others. Rubberneck is the only album I own and the songs all generally sound the same. I guess I'll see how they sound live
------------------------------------------------------- ~ UG's Nirvana Fangirl ~ -------------------------------------------------------

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"