Lo Ladies and Gents.

IS anyone as excited about the new God forbid Cd as i am?

I just started listening to Godforbid in the past 6-7 month. A friend of mine turned me onto them and let me hear a song ( to the fallen hero) and not only was i blown away i had to Say. "they have a black singer, huh" (I'm also a fan of killswitch engage) Cus, well, I'm 100 % USDA angus beef. In other words. I'm a Big black guy and find it amazing how there are more and more african americans in metal, But i digress.

Anywho After i asked that he dropped a bomb on me. "They all are, except the bassist" (ironic, no?)

And after that i did some research and found this out
Singer :Black
LEad Guitar \ Rythem guitar : Both mixed. Both brother.
Bassist : CAucasion
Drummer: Black

And that blew my mind. But with the issue of race behind, they have some of the heaviest yet melodic guitar work this side of Strapping young lad (in my opinion)

Right so. Here is where i sit on my throne.

Discuss~
god forbid are amazing man
i have thw album with "to the fallen hero" on
it is AWESOME
buy it!
i am looking forward to new albuym to. i will be amazerd if rhey keep the same quality uip though
Quote by ZanasCross
I can now officially say, sex with paolio is not overrated. Best e-sex I've ever had....

Quote by Paolio
god forbid are amazing man
i have thw album with "to the fallen hero" on
it is AWESOME
buy it!
i am looking forward to new albuym to. i will be amazerd if rhey keep the same quality uip though

actually from What they have been saying on Myspace, The album has tool and black metal influences on it. Saying they have spacy abstract moments and some of the "heaviest moments" of all their songs.

I'm guessing it's gonna be better than the constitution of treson. Hell. I hope it is.
Quote by Aveks
this belongs in the metal section.

actually from the FAQ in the metal section. This belongs right where it is.
Yea there using 7 Strings i can't wait for it.

I might even buy there DVD.

And I'm not a big fan of To The Fallen Heros, i Like a bunch of Stuff from Gone Forever like Anti Hero, Better Days, Gone Forever, i only like the first 2 songs of there latest Release.
I think they are pretty sweet. Some local metalcore band is playing with them in like 2 weeks.
Quote by Aveks
this belongs in the metal section.

It really doesn't.

I used to like them a fair bit as with alot of Metalcore, the last album was pretty good.