I love music... a lot and I love to sing along. However.. I can't sing, makes me want to rip my hair out and slit my throat. Support my bad singing please
M U S E
Whooo!!! Go Suck At Singing!!!
Quote by bass-boy-garith
Quote by guitarhero_764
I guess I'm kind of like a hippie. I'm anti-war, do drugs, and like communism.
Your not a hippie, just a ****ing moron.
Practice singing then?
"We are the music makers... and we are the dreamers of dreams." - Willy Wonka
Dude i'm with you! I always sing along but I think it makes most other people want to slit MY throat....
I really need to take some vocal lessons but I don't think there is much hope for me and it sucks cuz I LOVE to sing, but like i said, it is horrible :I
Lyrics: Time wasted between solos.

After a mindboggling 3-hour Steve Vai concert, I had to listen to some brainless guitar playing... so I put on Nevermind...

Jesus Rocks!
Quote by GeekInThePink
LESSONS! Trust me, lessons have helped me a whole lot.

Are they actually owrth it? I've been singing in a band fro a while and have been debating getting lessons to tighte up my pipes. I sing more of a growl, can they actually help with that?
Quote by Dog454
Zakk Wylde is a Viking, and history has proven that you cannot own Vikings, it's impossible.

POKER..UG
Just practice a whole heck of a lot. And if you still aren't the best, so what? A lot of bands that are good and/or popular have vocalists who are off quite a bit, Jawbreaker and Bright Eyes for example. So don't sweat it.
kill all humans
Well the thing is that I realized confidence in your voice relieves it a lot. The thing is that I listen to a lot of songs where they scream like Three Days Grace. But I can't scream or go high up, and the tone ends up sounding very bad its bothering me.
M U S E
first go to the singing thread in the musician talk forum, read singing sabre's lessons, practice singing while playing guitar, then practice, practice, practice, practice, practice, as you would for any other instrument.

...practice.
<big><big><big><big><big>i suck at singing</big></big></big></big></big> but i try to harmonize to notes...Rock Band helps alot
if you don't want to really work, just start a list of popular bands with crap vocals:
dinosaur jr
the strokes
neutral milk hotel
bright eyes

it'll make you feel (almost) instantly better (sort of)