I have a Washburn N1 Nuno Batente Guitar for Sale. I have had it for 10 months. i bought it for 450 dollars. I have never gigged with it. it has one tiny little scratch on it. it has a natural matte finish. please make an offer. i am also willing to trade for a decent acoustic.

EDIT: it comes with a soft(i dont know the word) case.
http://www.zzounds.com/item--WASN1- thats the link to it.
Last edited by saddenedguitar3 at May 20, 2008,
come on guys. you have obviously not played one. its REALLY good for beginners who like heavier things. it has two humbuckers and i got a really nice a7x sound out of it. I'm not much of a shredder but one of my friends played a few times when he came over and said its pretty decent for only 450. i really want an acoustic so im selling this off.
how much do you want for it?

*edit*: is it this model guitar? Musicians Friend

*EDIT # 2*: dont post ebay links. its against forum rules.
lost and confused,
focused on the obscured.

(\__/) (`'·.¸(`'·.¸(`'·.¸ | ¸.·'´¸.·'´¸.·'´
(o.0 ) (´¨`·.¸¸~MoRBiDThOuGhTs~¸¸.·´¨`)
(> < ) (¸.·'´(¸.·'´(¸.·'´ | `'·.¸`'·.¸`'·.¸
Last edited by dark_asylum at May 21, 2008,
nah its different. the washburn decal up top is black rather than silver. the volume knob is silver rather than black. but it seems to have the same kind, i think.
thats the link on ebay. im willing to let it go for 200 plus shipping.
EDIT: whoops didnt know
Last edited by saddenedguitar3 at May 22, 2008,
it sells brand new for 200

even if you payed a bunch dude
you gotta keep with current prices
Guitars-
Gibson SG Standard
Schecter c1 hellraiser fr (Tremelo-NO)

Amp-
5150 Custom
Marshall 1960a Lead

Effects-
Boss Ns2
EH Holy Stain
Boss Sd2
Ernie Ball Vol Jr
Digitech Digi Delay
Korg Rack Tuner
Furman Power Con
BBE Sonic Max
yea dude
i understand that

but like for anoth 30 bucks

someone can go get a brand new one
Guitars-
Gibson SG Standard
Schecter c1 hellraiser fr (Tremelo-NO)

Amp-
5150 Custom
Marshall 1960a Lead

Effects-
Boss Ns2
EH Holy Stain
Boss Sd2
Ernie Ball Vol Jr
Digitech Digi Delay
Korg Rack Tuner
Furman Power Con
BBE Sonic Max
this thread is very shady. i'm not saying your a bad guy, but this thread is very hard to believe, for a few reasons:
1. you have yet to provide pitures of the ACTUAL guita you're trying t sell. Retail pics wll not suffice.
2. You originally were wanting to charge 450 dollars for a guitar that is barely 200 new.
3. you kind of don't know anything about the instrument. You haven't listed any wood types, pickups, bridge, nothing.

Just saying...
Originally Posted by twistudriffer
I'll trade you your derrick clapton and jimmy hendrick signed squire for my bass signed by jesus and spiderman. its a fair trade really
Quote by rjmck4883
this thread is very shady. i'm not saying your a bad guy, but this thread is very hard to believe, for a few reasons:
1. you have yet to provide pitures of the ACTUAL guita you're trying t sell. Retail pics wll not suffice.
2. You originally were wanting to charge 450 dollars for a guitar that is barely 200 new.
3. you kind of don't know anything about the instrument. You haven't listed any wood types, pickups, bridge, nothing.

Just saying...

NO THE **** I WASNT
I SAID I BOUGHT IT FOR THAT PRICE
YOU DIDNT ****ING ASK
YOU REALIZE I DONT HAVE A ****ING CAMERA AND I SAID I DIDN'T IN MY EARLIER POSTS
Just saying...
**** OFF AND MIND YOUR OWN GODDAMN BUSINESS
Last edited by saddenedguitar3 at May 26, 2008,
Quote by saddenedguitar3
NO THE **** I WASNT
I SAID I BOUGHT IT FOR THAT PRICE
YOU DIDNT ****ING ASK
YOU REALIZE I DONT HAVE A ****ING CAMERA AND I SAID I DIDN'T IN MY EARLIER POSTS
Just saying...
**** OFF AND MIND YOUR OWN GODDAMN BUSINESS

your trying to make a sale and this is how you act? Seriously dude, cmon now. Don't expect anyone to buy anything from you. You could have just said "Sorry, i was just saying how much I payed for it. I don't have a camera but if you really want pictures I suppose I can borrow someone's camera and here are the specs ... etc."
My Gear:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Epiphone Sheraton II
Fender Blues Deluxe Reissue
Teese RMC Picture Wah
MXR Carbon Copy
Keeley Modded TS9
Korg Pitchblack
Schecter Omen 6
Dean Performer Acoustic

Quote by WlCmToTheJungle
your trying to make a sale and this is how you act? Seriously dude, cmon now. Don't expect anyone to buy anything from you. You could have just said "Sorry, i was just saying how much I payed for it. I don't have a camera but if you really want pictures I suppose I can borrow someone's camera and here are the specs ... etc."

I'm not trying to make a sale. I'm telling that inbred piece of **** that he needs to stop accusing me of being shady and trying to scam people. haha like i wanna sell on this site full of losers like this ****er. That guy deserves the way i spoke to him if he is going to come into my thread and accuse me of trying to scam people.
Quote by saddenedguitar3
I'm not trying to make a sale. I'm telling that inbred piece of **** that he needs to stop accusing me of being shady and trying to scam people. haha like i wanna sell on this site full of losers like this ****er. That guy deserves the way i spoke to him if he is going to come into my thread and accuse me of trying to scam people.

lol
at you.
oh and did i yell at rabbitguitarist. no. he was saying whatever he wanted to in a nonoffending way. he didnt come out here and say your selling it for 190 used, you must be trying to scam me.
Quote by saddenedguitar3

I regret to inform you that you fail... at life.
Quote by Joelieo
I regret to inform you that you fail... at life.

really
i didn't know you were my life teacher. thanks.
Quote by saddenedguitar3

erm... you're not trying to make a sale?

EDIT: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=14433497#post14433497

your comment haha
Last edited by Xn00bX at May 26, 2008,
Just for the helluvit

What are the specs? I'd love to see a picture of it...
Quote by CT32
Just for the helluvit

What are the specs? I'd love to see a picture of it...

i dont have a camera.

* Hard wood body
* Natural finish maple neck
* Rosewood fingerboard
* 22 jumbo frets
* Fulcrum tremelo bridge
* Chrome hardware
* Diecast tuners
There's no POSSIBLE way to get a camera and take a picture?

Are you going to swear at me for asking?
Quote by saddenedguitar3
i dont have a camera.

* Hard wood body
* Natural finish maple neck
* Rosewood fingerboard
* 22 jumbo frets
* Fulcrum tremelo bridge
* Chrome hardware
* Diecast tuners

lol, I think that was a waste of time as after the earlier ourburst I don't think many people would even consider buying from you.

Are you gonna swear at me too?
Quote by Freddy_Walker
stevo 192 lol mate u a beast! Such a rebel!!!

'90 Fender P-bass lyte
Squier P bass special
Trace Elliot Series 6 head and cabs
Fender American Stratocaster
Vintage Teisco electric guitar
Fender princeton 650 dsp amp
Someone needs anger management.

One lesson, insulting your market "site full of losers", not a good idea boy

Grow up a bit.
Gear List

Guitars
PRS SE Tremonti
Ltd Mh-100qmnt
Peavey Rotor ex
Crafter Acoustic

Amps
Bugera 333
Bugera 412h

Effects
Marshall Shredmaster
Line 6 MM4
Line 6 DL4
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Dan Electro Fish'n'chips
Ibanez LU-10
Nah, I just did it for the technical point of it. Now he's blown up and given the stats; more or less makes it even more pointless than before.

I have no intentions of even considering buying that guitar.
Quote by CT32
There's no POSSIBLE way to get a camera and take a picture?

Are you going to swear at me for asking?

did i swear at you? no i didn't. learn to read. i got pissed at him cause he accused me off
being shady and trying to scam people.
Quote by stevo192
lol, I think that was a waste of time as after the earlier ourburst I don't think many people would even consider buying from you.

Are you gonna swear at me too?

no i did it because he asked. am i swearing at you? no
Quote by Gwynnell
Someone needs anger management.

One lesson, insulting your market "site full of losers", not a good idea boy

Grow up a bit.

wait im a boy? haha. kid you are 14. i am 37. i swear to god this site is full of ****ing dumbasses. Are you gonna swear at me? haha really ****ing funny you bunch **** sucking ass ramming retards. take your british dicks and shove it into your goddamn redneck beer drinking bellies. **** EVERYONE HERE.
then leave the forums, if we're so stupid. for the most part, we here are musically competent. And secondly, i apporached you in a very professional manner. i actually said "I'm not saying you're a bad guy, i'm just having problems believing your ad". After that, you did a fantastic job of ruining any chance of a sale you had, which was slim-to-none to begin with. Then, as if you didnt already sound inept already, you continued to curse people out and pisse even more people off. and all because i was just trying to gain more information about the guitar in question. So, go ahead and finish choking down that giant fail sandwich you've been munching on, and LEAVE. Because you obviously dont want to be a member of the forums, so we don't want you here either.
I'll trade you your derrick clapton and jimmy hendrick signed squire for my bass signed by jesus and spiderman. its a fair trade really
as i said. GO then. If we're all such bumbling idiots, then why associate with us??
Quote by saddenedguitar3
wait im a boy? haha. kid you are 14. i am 37. i swear to god this site is full of ****ing dumbasses. Are you gonna swear at me? haha really ****ing funny you bunch **** sucking ass ramming retards. take your british dicks and shove it into your goddamn redneck beer drinking bellies. **** EVERYONE HERE.

37 eh? this is taken from your profile

Birthday : August 3, 1991

this has gone far enough

*reported*
Quote by Freddy_Walker
stevo 192 lol mate u a beast! Such a rebel!!!

'90 Fender P-bass lyte
Squier P bass special
Trace Elliot Series 6 head and cabs
Fender American Stratocaster
Vintage Teisco electric guitar
Fender princeton 650 dsp amp
Last edited by stevo192 at May 28, 2008,
Love the little swearing thing there. Too bad no one trusts you now.
Gear:
Schecter Hellraiser Deluxe
Boss DS-1
Crate GTD65

GAS List:
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster