I cant get into my myspace page. I forgot my password and the old email address i used is invalid because i never used it for like 1 year. I tried asking myspace but they didnt reply 3 times. We have our band profile on there so we are screwed if we cant log in. Help!
Nothing I can say, except create a new myspace.. try to remember important passwords next time.
sup?
maybe you should think twice about having a myspace.
Quote by BGrem261
You are a very loving and smart carton of fries...

THE BOSS of the
Official Metal Gear and Metal Gear Solid Group

Click to join
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
when enough rednecks start talking about how awesome it is, that's when it's defined as classic rock.
i think your only problem is the fact that you actually have a myspace...just sayin
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Quote by caught22
maybe you should think twice about having a myspace.

Quote by NoLaurelTree000
i think your only problem is the fact that you actually have a myspace...just sayin

I agree that MySpace is a poorly designed website, but it is sort of a standard for musicians, and works well to promote your band...
sup?
Quote by tuwyci
I cant get into my myspace page. I forgot my password and the old email address i used is invalid because i never used it for like 1 year. I tried asking myspace but they didnt reply 3 times. We have our band profile on there so we are screwed if we cant log in. Help!

had the same problem - - had to just make a new account - the chance of Myspace helping your out are next to nothing