Recently, My parent bought a pack of alcohol drug test, Bluff or not?
Also i have a pint of whisky i want to drink with friends, Whats The time before it all gets outa my system?
Including i drink a gallon of a watter a day
Or if i drink 3 glasses of watter a day
B.C. Rich Mockingbird ST. (modded)
Gibson les paul studio, Re-finished
Crate Bv120 half stack
Boss BCB-60 Pb
Dunlop, Cry baby Wah-Wah
Boss Ds-1
Boss Dlues driver
Boss Giga delay.

Dark side of the moon < The wall
booze gets out of your system in a few hours at most a day or two.

the only thing those test are good for is if you come home drunk. my parents bought them too a few years ago.
alcohol leaves your system completely after about 4-5 hours depending on how much you drank...ive never heard of an alcohol test other than the breathalyzer...hrmmm
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."
- James Marshall Hendrix

"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery. None but you can free your mind."
- Bob Marley
Quote by djrue211
alcohol leaves your system completely after about 4-5 hours depending on how much you drank...ive never heard of an alcohol test other than the breathalyzer...hrmmm

Its a urine test, Douse that make a difference?
B.C. Rich Mockingbird ST. (modded)
Gibson les paul studio, Re-finished
Crate Bv120 half stack
Boss BCB-60 Pb
Dunlop, Cry baby Wah-Wah
Boss Ds-1
Boss Dlues driver
Boss Giga delay.

Dark side of the moon < The wall
You know how when you drink, you suddenly have to piss like crazy?

That's your body trying to get rid of the alcohol. So the guys above me are right. A day or so.
if you dont still feel drunk when you take the test you should be fine. 24 hours tops to be clean.

they are bluffing. and it is prob one of the worst parental bluffs ive ever heard them.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Typically speaking per every standard drink it takes one hour to wear off. However to be completely out of your system i'd say probably 24 hours.
-J
It'll be outta your system within 12 hours, If they do have one its probably only ammonia ph paper, which when alcohol is present in your piss it turns pink or red.
Gear:
1980 Gibson SG Standard Cherry Red
Ibanez TM-71 Talman Artcore Semi-Hollow
2003 Tom Delonge Fender Strat Seafoam Green
Traynor YCV40
Quote by slidething31
youll most likely be clean within 24 hours

+1
I breathe air.
damn, someones parents are really paranoid. my parents let me drink sometimes, like on weekends, and I get a glass of wine with dinner. they dont care that much, they just dont want me to drink too much.
"A guitar is the human soul, speaking with just six strings..."- Eddie Lee

Irvine Kinneas of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM me, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!