after a long day? or is it just detrimental?What if yoiu are NATURALLY a high achiever with things but also a nirmally stressed person?
nirmally, people talk about this in the drug thread. yoiu should too.
"A guitar is the human soul, speaking with just six strings..."- Eddie Lee

Irvine Kinneas of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM me, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
Quote by CT32
smoke your brains out; no harm done.

+1 go ahead man
I breathe air.
there is nothing better after a long day, than to get nice and toasted, eat dinner, watch tv, surf the net and just chill.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
I see nothing wrong with occasional use after a stressful period of time, or in celebration.
Me and my friends just finished an extremly stressful project that we have to pass in order to graduate, so I'll be smoking plenty. DO IT.
Quote by BGrem261
You are a very loving and smart carton of fries...

THE BOSS of the
Official Metal Gear and Metal Gear Solid Group

Click to join
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
when enough rednecks start talking about how awesome it is, that's when it's defined as classic rock.
in b4 omg you'll die if you smoke marijuana
Quote by Vermintide
I love getting hit in the balls.

Sometimes, I masturbate while imagining my girlfriend is ramming her knee up into my precious orbs. It turns me on so much.

Actually, that's not true. I don't have a girlfriend
NO DEWEY! You don't want any of this, now get outta here!
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
So long as you leave me alone, yes.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by bksmooth
after a long day? or is it just detrimental?What if yoiu are NATURALLY a high achiever with things but also a nirmally stressed person?

Seriously though, if you are a high stress person there are two main possibilities:

1. You get paranoid and worked up and more stressed and anxious than before.

or

2. You chill out.

No one is naturally a high achiever (lol nice pun there). People be may be genetically predisposed towards excelling at certain things, but that doesn't mean they will. No matter who you are you need to put in time and effort to be good at something, and so long as cannabis doesn't make you forget that, you will still be a "high achiever".
Quote by the spiker

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/7327702.stm

http://www.drugs-forum.co.uk/forum/local_links.php?linkid=5077&catid=21

http://www.drugs-forum.co.uk/forum/local_links.php?linkid=5023&catid=21 (2008 Cannabis Classification review by the ACMD (Advisory Council on the Misuse of Drugs))

Whatever the UK gov and its crony newspapers are saying, Brown's own scientific advisory council disagrees with him and the police aren't going to enforce the new laws.

The links between cannabis and schizophrenia are dubious, weak, and do merit further investigation, but don't prove anything.

Here, lets have a lesson in elementary statistics that is evidently lost upon New Zealand's overzealous drug warrior scientists.

Repeat after me, : Correlation does not prove causation. Correlation does not prove causation. Correlation does not...