Iam thinking of getting a bugera but i dont know if its the best idea. can you tell me the pros and cons of them? or if i should by them?

If its not can you guys list some other amps that are in the price range of $650 or less?

Thanks
Peace
NICK-NAC PATTY WACK GIVE A DOG A HANDJOB!

The day I see a squirrel masturbating to pictures of other squirrels is the day that we'll lose our human uniqueness.
Quote by Shwing55
Iam thinking of getting a bugera but i dont know if its the best idea. can you tell me the pros and cons of them? or if i should by them?

If its not can you guys list some other amps that are in the price range of $650 or less?

Thanks
Peace

Try the Fender Blues Deluxe great sounding amp
Quote by masterk1818

Dude I know him, that's not what he's looking for at all.

He's seachin' for a flexible high gain amp ('twas at his house today ) - so good clean channel as well.
Quote by HarperCustom
search bar will turn up TONS of results.

Yea but i get confused reading all of that stuff so yea

Thanks anyways
NICK-NAC PATTY WACK GIVE A DOG A HANDJOB!

The day I see a squirrel masturbating to pictures of other squirrels is the day that we'll lose our human uniqueness.
It's great for the money.
More gain than you'll ever need, and the clean channel still sounds good.
And a retube yields even better results. You won't be disappointed. Check the Bugera Users Militia thread for a ton of info you might want
╠═══════╬═══════╣

Tap Tempo Tap Dancer of τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

MINION of the"I drive a stick cause I'm better than you!!" Club

PM TehNez or IbanezPlayer27 to join.

EHX Users Guild. Bugera Users Militia
The MXR Lounge
Quote by masterk1818

he's looking at very high gain amps, and you recommend him an amp made for cleans and with a crappy drive channel ?!