So apparently there are awesome bands that people don't listen to. I going to promote catherine.
Listen to their album. It's not genric crap. vocals are extremely intense. lyrics are not pop punk but somehow they get stuck in your head
Ex. Tom The Overlord
"Lights, Camera, Action"

And its metalcore.
anyone like this band.
Check it out.

Post any thing you found that not well heard
Quote by Myxer
So apparently there are awesome bands that people don't listen to. I going to promote catherine.
Listen to their album. It's not genric crap. vocals are extremely intense. lyrics are not pop punk but somehow they get stuck in your head
Ex. Tom The Overlord
"Lights, Camera, Action"

And its metalcore.
anyone like this band.
Check it out.

Post any thing you found that not well heard

Dude my band's playing with Catherine next month!!!
Quote by AzureNight
Don't worry guys, he's just bitter because he has a small dick.

Quote by Alexander_BR
You know that good feeling when you take a crap, gay sex is like that

Proud member of the Cardboard Mafia. Search "free boxes" for info.
The Bad Livers-Bluegrass band that was not accepted by the traditional bluegrass scene of Austin TX in the 90s because of unusual cover choices, casual attire and weird instrumentation (occasionally tuba).
Instead the punk/alt. scene accepted them and their first album was produced by the leader of The Butthole Surfers. Their early stuff is slightly eccentric bluegrass but later on they became VERY experimental using weird sonic textures and effects in their music. Listen to them, they kick ass. Also check out Danny Barnes' (their singer/banjo/guitarist/songwriter) solo work which is even more experimental. www.dannybarnes.com
Good bands nobody has heard of?

Welcome to the wide world of indie.

Los Campesinos(fairly well known but only in indie circles)
Radio On
Moving Units
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA