So I just finished a Powerpoint presentation for a class that's basically just a random-do-presenations-on-things-you-love class. They call it IDEA, which stands for something... I don't know.

Anyways, I'd like to put it through you guys before I turn it in and present tomorrow, although your opinions won't really change what I do on it. I'd just like to know

Basically, this is just a guideline that will be behind me while I go into detail and explain everything. I really despise when people put all of their info on a Powerpoint or Keynote, it's so distracting and unattractive, in my opinion.

Here it is! Criticism welcome.

I've never used that site before, it may not work... If it doesn't, I'll fix it tomorrow night and edit this post.
TOO MANY PUPPIES

Soda sucks.
I thought the slideshow provided a strong outline to go in-depth and elaborate on.
Proud Member of the "Shoop da Whoop club"
PM C.C. Deville to join

O _0
/###############
|###############
\###############
That was pretty good and it worked fine
Lyrics: Time wasted between solos.

After a mindboggling 3-hour Steve Vai concert, I had to listen to some brainless guitar playing... so I put on Nevermind...

Jesus Rocks!
Thanks. And yea... I thought you guys might like that...

Well, I've got to go drag all of my equipment to the school now, so I'll post a follow-up on how it did later tonight.
TOO MANY PUPPIES

Soda sucks.