Is there such an iphone application, in which we could know who the other person is talking to (on the phone) by calling that person?

E.g. I wanna know who "A" is talking to so I call "A" and the application will show me the person "A" is calling. If "A" is calling "B" then "B's" Number will show up on my iphone.

I really want to know because a friend of mine asked me if that is possible...if there is such an application.

Thanks!!!
-When you have eliminated all which is impossible,then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth

-PRS Tremonti SE with SD SH-1 '59 (Neck) and SD Distortion (Bridge)

-Schecter C-1 Elite

-Line 6 PODXT

-Floorboard
Isn't that a little...stalkerish?
Quote by goldmember1217
I swallow it whole, like a man.
Sure...a friend of yours...

Quote by Shylock
Well, If I woke up a girl, I would immediantly proceed to achieving an orgaism.

because they are superior to ours.

I AM HERE TO RIDE BIKE!!!
Walk up to A, steal his/her iphone, read the number, run back home, tell friend. (May require gun if circumstances get rough)
Well my girlfriend told me about it and i want to know if it's real. He told his GF that he called her and found out that she was talking to someone. The girl lied. Well the girl is the best friend of my girlfriend so my gf told me about it. I just wanna shed some light to her friend because im the guy's a creep and i want to expose him as afraud.
-When you have eliminated all which is impossible,then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth

-PRS Tremonti SE with SD SH-1 '59 (Neck) and SD Distortion (Bridge)

-Schecter C-1 Elite

-Line 6 PODXT

-Floorboard
No that violates many data protection acts. Apple would not make such an application because they would get sued. I predict it's a scam, like those 'blockercheck' things you can use to see if someone's blocked you on msn.

There is a 'call waiting' beep that occurs when someone is already on a call, but that's as far as it goes.
Quote by gflip69
Well my girlfriend told me about it and i want to know if it's real. He told his GF that he called her and found out that she was talking to someone. The girl lied. Well the girl is the best friend of my girlfriend so my gf told me about it. I just wanna shed some light to her friend because im the guy's a creep and i want to expose him as afraud.

Uh...

O_o

EDIT: Y'know, actually, this would be just as appropriate without the quote.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT