Not sure if this is the right spot but, can I connect my PA speakers to my tv, I was thinking just buy some cable to go from the tv audio out to the PA amplifier. Or would this be a bad idea and sound like crap. I'm not an audiophile i'm looking mostly for loudness.
Quote by TNA
Not sure if this is the right spot but, can I connect my PA speakers to my tv, I was thinking just buy some cable to go from the tv audio out to the PA amplifier. Or would this be a bad idea and sound like crap. I'm not an audiophile i'm looking mostly for loudness.
It'll probably sound good.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quick, someone get that stereo amp copypasta!
Hey look, a stoner/doom album.

GENERATION 27: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

E-father of TheSPillow/Sam
E-brothers with Entity0009
Your PA should have a 1/4" input. Just run a wire from the sound out on the tv to the PA using an RCA to 1/4". I never seen one of those cables but worst cause you can get an RCA to headphone jack and get a 1/4" adapter for the headphone jack.
Quote by TNA
So it is possible. Does anyone know how it will sound?

Like a TV going through PA speakers.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Like a TV going through PA speakers.

NO WAI!
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by metacarpi

NO WAI!

Its true!

anyway.. line your TV out to your mixer.. then to your PA speakers.

should work fine.
Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.