came to see a post in an Indian guitar forum and someone think its the most beautiful guitar he's ever seen.

your thoughts?What's the most beautiful guitar you've ever seen?

www.cheapguitarcenter.com
Last edited by theanimalsong at May 21, 2008,
Gotta register to view guy and Im too lazy
Vox Valvetronix AD15VT
Line 6 Spider III 15W
Peavey Generation EXP Single Coils
1997 Epiphone SG Junior
2007 Ibanez RG120
cant see it...
Quote by RetroGunslinger
this is like comparing a flushing toilet to a hole in the ground
"I don't have much money but I have the right to pursure my musci dream"
For the kids on their music road!

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
I'll stick with my Silverburst Les Paul.
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
Quote by evening_crow
I'll stick with my Silverburst Les Paul.

the real deal? howd you land that puppy?
Quote by tdopz
the real deal? howd you land that puppy?

Guitar Center had one at the end of last year but i didn't have the money (i had just spent like 1500 dollars or so on pedals and a pa) and it got sold. some weeks ago i went in and they had another one and i bought it. my gf's paying off my credit card for me now cuz i haven't found another job though so i'll have to pay her back with a new camera and plane tickets haha...

It's an epiphone. i personally prefer this finish compared to the gibson's since the black is only along the edges.

EDIT: u did know gibson and epiphone reissued them for a short while right?

Oh heh, no i didnt know they were reissued. Did they still use the same paint? I remember reading an article with Adam Jones and he was saying that the paint actually has some kind of effect on the pickups or strings or something, and that a lot of people didn't like it but that was one of the reasons thats what he uses. I always thought that was pretty cool, and is one of the reason im so drawn to the guitar(let it alone it just looking beautiful).
saw that guitar in a pawn shop for 100 bucks like two days ago. i wasnt impressed
empty the bullets from the chamber
Quote by tdopz
Oh heh, no i didnt know they were reissued. Did they still use the same paint? I remember reading an article with Adam Jones and he was saying that the paint actually has some kind of effect on the pickups or strings or something, and that a lot of people didn't like it but that was one of the reasons thats what he uses. I always thought that was pretty cool, and is one of the reason im so drawn to the guitar(let it alone it just looking beautiful).

I'm actually not sure about the paint job thing but i was aware of that in the original 80's ones. And yes, Adam owns 5 of them if i'm not mistaken. Even then it's got a really good sound.

Quote by theanimalsong
if buy second hand guitar, where do you prefer, pawn shop?

I recommend doing that. I got my tele for a very good price.

where are you located? i cannot find any good pawn shop for guitar in tokyo!!!!

suckssssss

Quote by evening_crow
I recommend doing that. I got my tele for a very good price.
Quote by theanimalsong

suckssssss

You put the response AFTER the quote, boy.
Quote by theanimalsong

suckssssss

El Paso, TX in the US.
It was the pawn shop where i got my first guitar (pretty crapy though solid). The guys there know me cuz i go in pretty often and look at stuff. Anyway, i went in one day and found a Fender Standard Tele MIM (60th anniversary; it's got a metal plate with a diamond shape on the back and the number "60" on it) in midnight wine color for 300 dollars. Normally they only have a couple of strat knockoffs and a dean or an ibanez. Well, I managed to get it brought down to 275 cuz i mentioned stuff about intonation being off and high action (guys there don't know about guitars).

To be honest i find it easier to play on it than on the les paul and the cleans are amazing. I've tried other tele mim's at GC and they don't compare in playability. I think i got a really good one out of luck.