Page 1 of 2
IF you could create a weapon of any kind, what kind of a weapon would it be and why?
please be creative lol
Quote by Zugunruhe
"sticks and stones will break my bones, but words will violate me sexually."
I don't need to create one. I bought an Axe today when I went to the hardware store with my dad.

..Let me tell you something, don't ever agree to go to a hardware store with a middle aged man. You'll be there for hours, and to entertain yourself you will buy stuff you have no need for. (Except for homeland security, I guess.)
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I don't need to create one. I bought an Axe today when I went to the hardware store with my dad.

..Let me tell you something, don't ever agree to go to a hardware store with a middle aged man. You'll be there for hours, and to entertain yourself you will buy stuff you have no need for. (Except for homeland security, I guess.)

haha
actually i need it for one of the stories i'm writing i need to come up with new weapons to kill people with in it lol
if the pit helps out i'll give them credit in the opening for it
Quote by Zugunruhe
A banana that makes things explode whenever I want them too.

This is stupid =\
I would create a black hole thrower to suck people half in half out. That could get messy, the only problem is not getting sucked in yourself :-)
Quote by marsvoltaguy
i say both. you always have the option to not use the pedal at all but it will still be there like that obsessed chick you took to homecoming and never called again, sitting there waiting for your call. so yea both
Quote by pogo the clown
haha
actually i need it for one of the stories i'm writing i need to come up with new weapons to kill people with in it lol
if the pit helps out i'll give them credit in the opening for it

Syringe filled with HIV?
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

how about a machine which shoots an electron really fast and it hits someone and makes a black hole and kills us all.

i think you should call it a Large Hadron Collider.

yes.... genius....

or ORR!!

you could make it a light sabre-type thing, but instead of cutting things up or melting them or whatever, you could have it make things rot, so when it goes through someones body, all that happens is that they rot slowly from where they were hit until they die! slow and painful

ORRRR

you could have a thing which makes their lungs turn oxygen into fire. NO NO! TURNS IT INTO NUCLEAR WASTE AND THEN THEY GET ALL MUTATED UNTIL THEY DIE MINUTES LATER!
Quote by Machanix
We play guitar.... we're automatically on top of the world.

Life Is A Lemon And I Want My Money Back!

A Wasted Youth
Is Better By Far
Than A Wise And Productive Old Age

Good Girls Go To Heaven, But The Bad Girls Go Everywhere!
Why bother? The two coolest weapons already exist!

Gunblade:

Chainsaw Sword:

Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
I still insist you get an unconventional weapon. Like.. the killer is a pimp, right? And he injects one of his *****s with HIV. And then sends her out to sex people for the lulz. Its the perfect crime.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill
I still insist you get an unconventional weapon. Like.. the killer is a pimp, right? And he injects one of his *****s with HIV. And then sends her out to sex people for the lulz. Its the perfect crime.

lol
yeah it would be i may have to add a pimp into the cast as well
Quote by Zugunruhe
Quote by pogo the clown
lol
yeah it would be i may have to add a pimp into the cast as well

You should have had one in there to begin with. All stories need a pimp. Love stories, action films, buddy films, samurai movies... All stories.

Name him after me. Silicone Slick C. Flex.

The C stands for Cornelius.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill
You should have had one in there to begin with. All stories need a pimp. Love stories, action films, buddy films, samurai movies... All stories.

well i'm only like 6pages in so give me some time lol but yeah i'll add it in..
you want the character based off of you?
Quote by Zugunruhe
Quote by imb0red2
Vorpal pocket knife

American McGee's Alice?
Quote by GLP_Arclite

Quote by pogo the clown
well i'm only like 6pages in so give me some time lol but yeah i'll add it in..
you want the character based off of you?

Fo sho. Hence why he needs to be named Silicone Slick C. Flex. And make him say, "Bitch" a lot. And make sure he dresses super fly.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill
Fo sho. Hence why he needs to be named Silicone Slick C. Flex. And make him say, "Bitch" a lot. And make sure he dresses super fly.

will do i'll also make him a good guy n help supply the killers (the REAL heros and in there point of view mostly) with fire arms n w/e else
Quote by Zugunruhe
Quote by pogo the clown
will do i'll also make him a good guy n help supply the killers (the REAL heros and in there point of view mostly) with fire arms n w/e else

Well, to be fair.. I'll side with anyone who is a pimp. Make sure he only kills white people, though. That is his whole motive. He's getting his trick to kill white men as some kind of strange means of revenge for the oppression of his people, or something.

..I'm kinda just rambling, but when that happens usually I say something cool. I still have at least three PMs from Instagata sayin' I'm brilliant.
Quote by vintage x metal

how about a parasite that burrows down the victims penis, latches on with hooks, then eats the testes to grow, but it cant handle human blood, so after an hour of eating, it explodes, demolishing the victim from the waist down!!
Quote by Machanix

A Wasted Youth
Is Better By Far

Quote by instagata0
how about a parasite that burrows down the victims penis, latches on with hooks, then eats the testes to grow, but it cant handle human blood, so after an hour of eating, it explodes, demolishing the victim from the waist down!!

Where the hell do you come up with this stuff?

/impressed
Quote by GLP_Arclite

Quote by instagata0

The parasite needs a time machine.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by metacarpi
Where the hell do you come up with this stuff?

/impressed

go read the 'weird/retarded ways you've killed insects' thread. i am one messed up individual

..... not really.

Quote by Jack Off Jill
Well, to be fair.. I'll side with anyone who is a pimp. Make sure he only kills white people, though. That is his whole motive. He's getting his trick to kill white men as some kind of strange means of revenge for the oppression of his people, or something.

..I'm kinda just rambling, but when that happens usually I say something cool. I still have at least three PMs from Instagata sayin' I'm brilliant.

that was so long ago.
i still have them all too, since it was before we got the new pm system thing.
it still rings true though. that was before you were one of those famous ug superstars. now look at you! up there with your fancy 'most popular' awards!
Quote by Machanix

A Wasted Youth
Is Better By Far

Quote by Jack Off Jill
The parasite needs a time machine.

Why? To make yourself not born?
Gosh you must hate your self. Tsk Tsk Tsk.

Gear
Gibson Les Paul Traditional
Carvin V3 and Marhall 1960A cab
2 B.C. Rich Ironbird Pro
Schecter Hellraiser 6
Boss ML-2

Quote by instagata0
go read the 'weird/retarded ways you've killed insects' thread. i am one messed up individual

..... not really.

that was so long ago.
i still have them all too, since it was before we got the new pm system thing.
it still rings true though. that was before you were one of those famous ug superstars. now look at you! up there with your fancy 'most popular' awards!

Hey, I'm still underground and cool. The underground just spunned around and did a three sixty.

Quote by KISSguitarist
Why? To make yourself not born?
Gosh you must hate your self. Tsk Tsk Tsk.

To infect Gene Simmons in the late sixties.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill
Hey, I'm still underground and cool. The underground just spunned around and did a three sixty.

To infect Gene Simmons in the late sixties.

i know youre still cool and underground.

... like me...

>_>
<_<

Quote by Machanix

A Wasted Youth
Is Better By Far

Quote by instagata0

There's a fish in the amazon that is attracted to a fish's urea that is excreted from the gills. If you take a leak in the amazon, then it's attracted to the urea in your urine. It then proceeds to swim up your stream of urine and use barbs to anchor itself to the inside of your penis, eating it from the inside out. True story. Off a documentary called body snatchers about parasites.
Quote by fretsonfire74
There's a fish in the amazon that is attracted to a fish's urea that is excreted from the gills. If you take a leak in the amazon, then it's attracted to the urea in your urine. It then proceeds to swim up your stream of urine and use barbs to anchor itself to the inside of your penis, eating it from the inside out. True story. Off a documentary called body snatchers about parasites.

holy sh*t...
Quote by Zugunruhe
Quote by fretsonfire74

i watched that doco in year 9 science class
that thing was creepy.

edit:
how the hell do i remember year 9 science? that was 4 years ago!
Quote by Machanix

A Wasted Youth
Is Better By Far

Quote by fretsonfire74

I was supposed to watch that in biology class in the 10th grade, but I was skipping that day so I missed it. But everyone told me about that. I was so mad at myself.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by fretsonfire74

If I were a fish, I'd want to be this one.
Quote by GLP_Arclite

Quote by metacarpi
If I were a fish, I'd want to be this one.

I'd want to be a dead one. Being a fish probably sucks.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill
I'd want to be a dead one. Being a fish probably sucks.

I dunno man, you don't have the stresses of a 9 to 5 life, there're no skinny bitches or homosexual asian dudes telling you what to wear or how to look good naked.

'Cos you're a fish and don't wear clothes anyway.

Plus, when you're a fish, being in a school is cool, so they probably don't have the same problems we have with their society.
Quote by GLP_Arclite

i would create a beam type weapon that would cause the victim to constantly and quickly excrete waste through ones pores.

the ensuing 10 minutes would hilarious, suffocating, and vile all at once.
Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.
i would want a catapult that fires catapults that fires grenades that fire shirukens
"Swim in a lake of death, eaten by crocodiles!"

Gear:
Jackson RR3
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Stagg C 442
Randall RG100G3 plus combo
Roland Cube 30X
TS9 Tubescreamer
Quote by metacarpi
I dunno man, you don't have the stresses of a 9 to 5 life, there're no skinny bitches or homosexual asian dudes telling you what to wear or how to look good naked.

Plus, when you're a fish, being in a school is cool, so they probably don't have the same problems we have with their society.

plus, you could never get bored with the 3 second memory!
you could just swim around in circles in a bowl for your whole life, and it'd just be:
"ohh thats a nice rock
ohh thats a nice rock
ohh thats a nice rock"

it'd be great!

.... but i guess, then you'd be trying to watch lost, and like, im confused enough with the storyline as it is, i dont need to be asking every three seconds "so... what the hell?"
Quote by Machanix

A Wasted Youth
Is Better By Far

Quote by metacarpi

Metacarpi, I'm awake at 3:05 in the morning American Mid-West time, and I bought an axe today today to entertain myself. I don't have the stresses of a 9 to 5 life anyway.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill
Metacarpi, I'm awake at 3:05 in the morning American Mid-West time, and I bought an axe today today to entertain myself. I don't have the stresses of a 9 to 5 life anyway.

........... shut up.

Axe's are great tools for entertainment.
Quote by GLP_Arclite

Quote by metacarpi
........... shut up.

Axe's are great tools for entertainment.

I should have brought it in with me when I watched Narnia today. I wanted to take it to the screen everytime the midget that looks like Woody Harrelson came on the screen. And I kinda wanted to chop Lucy's head off, too.

..Man, today was an awesome day. Except that creepy guy who was telling me stories about his days playing pac-man in his youth.
Quote by vintage x metal

Page 1 of 2