First, if you post anything about smoking being bad in this thread, you're a loser.

Second, I'm thinking I'd like to start rolling my own cigs. By hand of course. I have some experiencing rolling other smokable materials, so I know about papers, but does anybody have any tips when it comes down to cigs?

My main questions are about tobacco. How much does it usually cost? What's a good brand? Anything else to know?
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
I'm a loser anyway. Get the machine, its much easier than rolling them by hand.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by snipelfritz
Never!

Edited.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Quote by Jack Off Jill
I'm a loser anyway. Get the machine, its much easier than rolling them by hand.

Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
It's more expensive and a little bit more inconvinient.

Edit: Your also gunna suck at it for a while and your cigs are gunna be harsh for a while until you can roll good.
Last edited by Rockwolf at May 21, 2008,
Its extremely cheap in comparison, but a lot of effort, and they're usually much thinner... I guess it probably doesn't have as many chemicals as well, but I could be wrong.

Good practice for when you plan on adding something else...

Quote by Rockwolf
It's more expensive

my friends do it because they haven't got enough for already rolled.
I'm a Fire, and I'll Burn.Burn.Burn.
Aww.. damn it, Metacarpi is here. Snipelfritz, I'm going to do my best to keep this thread on track.. but Metacarpi is here.. We all know what happens when we're in a thread together.

..if you go to your local smoke shop, they should be able to sell you a machine that lets you put some smoking tobacco in it along with some papers and a filter if you want one. So, it'll look like a real cigarette. Granted, if you're doing this so you look cool like Johnny Depp and John Travolta, you're going to have to roll them by hand.
Quote by vintage x metal