so my band is filming a filmclip for our soung "burden to you all" in the net few months.'
we dont have that much of a budget so the plan is...

gagage gig under my house. 45 min set then burden to you all three times (too film correct words to go with the track)

there will be thirty close friends of the band in the garage, all willing to rock out to make a good filmclip.

we have two people filming the whole gig with two different cameras. then a number of people editing it.

i want it to have a crazy, underground (well garage), everyone having fun sort of feeling to it.

similar to the people on the smells like teen spirit filmclip, or the gig that is going onabout a minute into the bce "bonesman" filmclip. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLkRd1LK0Jk

can you give me some tips, advice or filmclips that youve seen that have a good gig atmosphere that i can have a look at for insparation.
thanks
Deftones- Hexagram
Your Demise- The Bloods Stays On The Blade
Enter Shikari- Sorry You're Not A Winner

Fantastic videos, check them out to get a feel of the editing style.

Probably a good idea to film some closeups of individuals of the band at a separate time, so you get some decent footage of everybody, and not just a couple of cameras filming the whole band playing.
Quote by treflip
Deftones- Hexagram
Your Demise- The Bloods Stays On The Blade
Enter Shikari- Sorry You're Not A Winner

Fantastic videos, check them out to get a feel of the editing style.

Probably a good idea to film some closeups of individuals of the band at a separate time, so you get some decent footage of everybody, and not just a couple of cameras filming the whole band playing.

thanks heaps. that enter shakari one was awesome. exact same thing i was thinking for our filmclip. i loved how they switched the lights off half way though, then back on later.