Alright parts of it are

water was cooking, she was ready, sky turned blood red, send in the poet's, movers and shakers

I've googled this and have come up blank, has anyone got any suggestions? I'm pretty stuck.
Quote by marsvoltaguy
i say both. you always have the option to not use the pedal at all but it will still be there like that obsessed chick you took to homecoming and never called again, sitting there waiting for your call. so yea both
Name it Chuck.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by dantiberian
Alright parts of it are

water was cooking, she was ready, sky turned blood red, send in the poet's, movers and shakers

I've googled this and have come up blank, has anyone got any suggestions? I'm pretty stuck.

You sure it's Dylan? Don't recognise those lyrics.
I just googled it and the first result was this thread lol. You sure they're right? It's not very likely that Google wouldn't pick it up if it were real.

"The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society"
Sure that is all 1 song? I can find components of that in like 3 diff songs but not as a whole
Google would have picked it up
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington