I have recently played a Gibson Melody Maker that elongs to a guy in a school kinda jam group/ 70's covers thing ( were playing a "that 70's show" at the end of the year with like 47 hits for that decade).

And I have fallen in love with it. I have an Epi LP Custom , or in other words the top Epiphone... and especially after looking at the amount left in the bank account after buying it I am regretting buying an epi.

The tone...the TONE! The melody maker is amazing, with that single p-90... geez its gold. And it is incredibly light, and it makes my epi feel cumbersome on stage.

I have a question though...sorry for the rant...

As I may be trying to find a second hand one soon, What is the difference between a Melody Maker, LP Junior and LP Studio (all proper gibson ones) Als o I think theres a LP special but that epi isnt it?...;/

All help appreciatted...cheers.
Mal: "Doctor, I'm taking your sister under my protection here. If anything happens to her, anything at all, I swear to you, I will get very choked up. Honestly, there could be tears." FIREFLY RULES!!!
the studio had humbuckers

the junior has a p90

the melody maker has a single coil
Twitter: ScottWotton
Tumblr: ScottWotton
YouTube: ScottWotton

3DS FC: 5043-1553-4655
Friend Safari: Rock type with Boldore, Pupitar and Barbaracle.

Wants his username as ScottWotton. >.>
is't a p-90 a single coil?
Mal: "Doctor, I'm taking your sister under my protection here. If anything happens to her, anything at all, I swear to you, I will get very choked up. Honestly, there could be tears." FIREFLY RULES!!!
apparently theres a difference ive got no idea tbh im goin by the gibson specs

the les paul special 2 is a cheap epiphone

the les paul special has 2 p90s
Twitter: ScottWotton
Tumblr: ScottWotton
YouTube: ScottWotton

3DS FC: 5043-1553-4655
Friend Safari: Rock type with Boldore, Pupitar and Barbaracle.

Wants his username as ScottWotton. >.>
kk cool cheers
What amp were you using with that Gibson Melody Maker? The same one as your own or ?
they do make melody makers with 2 P-90's
Why you reading this?
Quote by 742627000017
I use my thumb and my johnson

Quote by deanexplosion99
idk what the keys are for but the reason i think its for the floyd rose is because its called floyd rose double locking

Quote by niggafolife
i iz hurr tuh spek da troof abowt muzik