legally?if you made a female leave a gym with something you did?(she stormed out of the facility)
It would sorta depend on what you did, like, if you called her a bitch or something, probably not, but if you like raped her, then definitely yes
she can legally hire someone to rape you in the ass with a dishwasher
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
You raped her didn't you.

Well done.
███████
███████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████████
███████████████
███████████
███████

Oh god, what did you do... the leaving is immaterial, you should be worrying about what it is you did to make her leave.
Did you start burning the gym? Because if that's the case, then yes. Definitely.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
If it was sexual harrassemnt then yes she could try to get charges on you, she'd need to prove it 1st however and if your stupid enough to not only sexualy harrass someone but do it while there are witnesses you have no one to blame but yourself.
Originally Posted by Chromeproguitar
they make horrible noises in the middle of the night (is it sex?)

Quote by CliffIsAngry
I guess she's pretty hot if you're into that "having a good music video, but not better than Beyonce's" kind of thing...
put the confession in the edit so we dont have to search for it

07 Fender American Deluxe Strat
07 Fender Custom Telecaster
09 Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster
09 Fulltone OCD V.4
10 Ibanez WH-10 V.2
09 Splawn SuperStock
10 Jet City JCA-20
97 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

Yeh the SICK! bit sounds a bit stupid.

Quote by bksmooth
if you made a female leave a gym with something you did?(she stormed out of the facility)

anal on the first date is bad mmk.
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
Quote by SOADisdabest
Obviously a failed rape attempt

Yeah, he forgot to kill her before the rape.

Gosh, amateur rapists these days.
███████
███████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████████
███████████████
███████████
███████

anyway,i hate her,but for what it's worth she got pissed because i was right behind her watching her work out(she was actually working in with me)because there was no other machine.Anyway,i looked back and gave someone i knew(a guy)the thumbs up signal while i was wtaching her work out.She got pissed and left. before that incident,i verbally jabbed at her to her face because she had done numerous things to piss me off.And i would react everytime she pissed me off.
Last edited by bksmooth at May 21, 2008,
Quote by bksmooth
anyway,i hate her,but for what it's worth she got pissed because i was right behind her watching her work out(she was actually working in with me)because there was no other machine.Anyway,i looked bacjk and gave someone i knew(a guy)the thgubmbs up signal while i was wtaching her work out.She gotb pissed and left.

Nah, you can't get charged with anything. She can tell everyone she knows that you're a pervert though. Although you could probably play it off as a joke. Tbh, it's your own fault for being that stupid.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Well thumbs up can mean a lot of things...you didn't necessarily mean it in a sexual way. BUT with regards to having "verbally jabbed" her...depending on what you said you could be in trouble for that.
You can get charged with the lack of spaces in your sentences.

Nah, I'm just nitpicking. As long as it wasn't for "excessive grunting", or something similarly stupid, you should be alright. Just keep it clean next time kid, and quit being so obvious. A glance once in a while is cool, full on staring and gesturing is just asking for it.

Learn what subtle means.
Back to the classic avatar.

Quote by KISSguitarist
You are the best writer ever Graybass. Sig me for that. But i love you! You should make a book!

Quote by Phil_Bass_Boy
Jesus christ, your avatar is the best I have seen in my life.

Quote by mh400nt
Graybass_20x6 has a better avatar than you
lol @ TS. Makes women storm out of the gym and gets banned from UG after 9 posts.

dunno exactly what you're doin, but it's prolly safe to say:

"ur doin it rong."
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Last edited by SomeoneYouKnew at May 21, 2008,
Quote by bksmooth
legally?if you made a female leave a gym with something you did?

So you did something, and then she left the gym with it. So are you saying that she took your **** out of the gym?
Everyone becomes a genius when they join UG
why was she out of the kitchen in the first place??
Quote by venom0014
look on the bright side, at least your not black.
On Counter Strike Source the admin tries to get me banned because I argue with idiots and pwn them. I get unbanned
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein