anything funny you can think of that you did just for the lulz post it here

or just **** that makes u lul

i suck at life so i dont do **** for the lulz so i cant start it
ok so i was walkin down the street

some asian dude out of nowhere goes " wassap foo"

so i slapped him and said thats for the lulz *****
Once, this guy called joel20392 made a stupid thread on UG. I reported it for the lulz.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by break-me-in
Once, this guy called joel20392 made a stupid thread on UG. I reported it for the lulz.

haha u made me laugh
Quote by break-me-in

All joel20392 keeps doing all over the Pit is mentioning "the lulz"
wtf is with that?
Quote by SOADisdabest
I once had sex with joel20392's mother, purely for the lulz.

after i found out i did ure mother and sister at the same time
out of spite
Quote by Jesus Juice
No **** sherlock

you dont have to get angry about it i only did it for the lulz
Me and my friend were at a stop light, and a large white suv pulled up next to us. After looking inside, I noticed the driver was a mildly attractive white brunette. I turned my head and gave her the most benevolent smile i could muster. Naturally she smiled and waved back. As the light turned green, I gave her the FINGER.

OH CHRIST WHAT HAVE I DONE
Quote by metal_man12
Me and my friend were at a stop light, and a large white suv pulled up next to us. After looking inside, I noticed the driver was a mildly attractive white brunette. I turned my head and gave her the most benevolent smile i could muster. Naturally she smiled and waved back. As the light turned green, I gave her the FINGER.

OH CHRIST WHAT HAVE I DONE

im not sure but i think uve done it for the lulz?
Quote by dangorironhide
My guess... He's around 15(?), figured the pit was like a baby /b/, & decided to say 'lulz' instead of 'lol' for the 's7r33t cr3d', since he's new, and failed miserably.

hahahahhahahahhahhahah

s7r33t cr3d

i laughed to hard for that
now im doin it for the s7r33t cr3d
oh dear. my faildar is telling me that fail is detected.
Guitars :
Fender American Stratocaster
Jackson RR3
Ibanez S470
Epiphone Les Paul
lol
Quote by atr5557
i just got the boss mt-2 metal zone pedal today. i got the adapter for it but how do i know if its charging?
Quote by nodtomc
oh dear. my faildar is telling me that fail is detected.

u failed at life stfu
Quote by SOADisdabest
That's not what you said on the night

well obviously when u walk in on somebody on top of ure mum how did u want me to react man

but im over it now ok
forgive and forget
Wow, you're good at double/triple posting, aren't you?
Mitch Hedberg Group
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/koalabears/

Quote by Irnmaiden4life
why didnt you just play like crap?
if you need help with that, ask Vincent745

Quote by imgooley
Awe, so cute...

How old are you?

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Old enough to yell rape.
Quote by dangorironhide
My guess... He's around 15(?), figured the pit was like a baby /b/, & decided to say 'lulz' instead of 'lol' for the 's7r33t cr3d', since he's new, and failed miserably.

haha you're probably right... sounds like a certain somebody needs to go back to his beloved 4chan...
i actually hate /b/tards... they never stfu and insist on incessantly swearing at mothers.... *sigh*
Quote by SSL27
Wow, you're good at double/triple posting, aren't you?

yeah its an art form

i mainly do it for the lulz and the s7r33t cr3d
Quote by InkJunkie
haha you're probably right... sounds like a certain somebody needs to go back to his beloved 4chan...
i actually hate /b/tards... they never stfu...

awww buddy

dont be so resentful

its not ure fault u were born with a deformed face

i am actually 16 and dont care wat u say about me cause im just doin it for the lulz and the s7r33t cr3d
Quote by Jesus Juice
says the retard who created this bomb of a thread

who are you nobody likes you
BEEP BEEP.
HERE COMES THE FAIL-DOZER.

terrible thread, terrible.
Your light bulb knows everything you do in your room.
Quote by joel20392
awww buddy

dont be so resentful

i am actually 16 and dont care wat u say about me cause im just doin it for the lulz and the s7r33t cr3d

you wouldnt know true lulz if it bitch slapper u and castrated u, and fed ur ballz to my cat
Quote by joel20392
awww buddy

dont be so resentful

how long did it take you to spell resentful and actually come up with that 'well thought out' come back?
****ing pathetic if you ask me - oh, and just because your 16 doesnt make you clever - as you've demonstarted clearly for the whole pit in creating such a thread as this one.
Quote by Jesus Juice
you wouldnt know true lulz if it bitch slapper u and castrated u, and fed ur ballz to my cat

hey man

wats ure problem who thinks of sick **** like that were all here doin it for the lulz and the s7r33t cr3d and u gotta bring up balls and bitch slappin you fully killed the mood
u suck