Needed some help. The price of these AMP's are familiar. I dunno' which to buy, cuz I'm a begginer and it's gonna be my first amp. I play with Epiphone G-310. I mostly play rock and I know NOTHING about amp's. Could anyone help me?
yup...go for the orange...i got Orange 15R and it's great...and i agree with GNRjungle...oranges are VERY, VERY, VERY good for rock music...
...Fender + Ritchie Blackmore = hours and hours of GREAT music and guitar execusions...
the orange is nothing special, i hear.

i'd go for the cube, but the valvetronix would a better option for rock.
how do you know you only play rock if you never had an amp before?

but ill vote for the cube
Inspired by Ibanez RGA321F Prestige, Gibson Les Paul Standard
Powered by CAA OD100 standard+ , Mesa 2x12
Affected by Maxon OD808, Mad Professor Deep blue delay

Last edited by Jaekae at May 21, 2008,
****ING HELL MAN!
PEDALS NOT PETALS!!!!
sorry, people just spell it that way so often.
And to the TS, the cube series are awesome aye, you really should get the microcube or the 30x though as those models have amps built into them. (simplest wording)
Gear:
Orange tiny terror
ENGL 2x12 cab
PRS Singlecut
MXR GT OD
I know I play rock, because I was plugging in my guitar into a computer. And I had an accustic guitar before.
Quote by The red Strat.
the orange is nothing special, i hear.

i'd go for the cube, but the valvetronix would a better option for rock.

valvetronix +1!!!

i own one
05' G&L S-500
95' Godin LGX

96' Yamaha APX 6-A

Peavey Classic 30
Maxon OD808
The Crush is supposed to be pretty ****ty, but I don't know about the cube either if it's for rock. Valvetronix, or maybe... DUN DUN DUN! The old 5 watt tube combo (Valve Jr.) with an overdrive or fuzz.
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
Neither. Get a microcube or the small vox. The 20x doesn't have as nice amp modeling or onboard effects.
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.
I'd go for the Cube 30.

Play a Cort ?

Play with V-Picks ?

Every minute is to be Grasped........................................................................Time waits for nobody.

Quote by BleedDeathMetal
Neither. Get a microcube or the small vox. The 20x doesn't have as nice amp modeling or onboard effects.

I disagree, I believe that the 20x does has onboard effects. I mean, I look at them everyday.
86% of the people who frequent the "Electric Guitar" forum would say that they have played guitar for under 5 years.