seriously, is there anyone on this site, incest?

i have never come across such a person b4..

so discuss this topic... to amuse me...
Not this again.
Quote by urik

Homosexual sex for $200?
Be honest.
I'd do it. I think that I could stand one night with a man for the financial security of my whole life and the life of my children
And no I'm not gay. I'm 100% straight.

Quote by mesa5150
spoken like a true jew
Incest isn't really a quality that people posess.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Wait... you want to know if anyone's inbred?

Hmm, I don't think many people would be willing to admit to that. Especially the adopted ones.
Quote by Andron17
Go away, I have an erection.

Bassist for Half My Kingdom.
Quote by xdeathxcorex
incest as in, likes to keep it in the family, like people from tasmania in australia lol

for example... you?
Quote by joel20392
why do u wanna meet an incest person thats ****ed up

It seems our friend joel20392 has found something that isn't for the lulz.
Quote by xdeathxcorex
incest as in, likes to keep it in the family, like people from tasmania in australia lol

I know that, I was simply pointing out your bad grammar.

And what Tasmania does is it's own business, but leave the rest of Australia out of it!

All dem souterrrrrn hicks is where allll da incest is aaat.
Everyone becomes a genius when they join UG
Quote by xdeathxcorex

Incest is the act, the term for the person who engages in the act of 'incest' is known as a "dirty perverted fuck-up of a person".
Last edited by soulflyV at May 21, 2008,
Quote by zonko_zulio

Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
Quote by zonko_zulio

I got quite a few lulz out of it when my aunt slept with her cousin when she was drunk. Luckily, she was on the pill so I don't have any cousins.. or are they second cousins? I'm not sure how this works.. With arms growing out of their foreheads.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by ralph wiggum
for example... you?

if i knew where you lived, id **** down your throat and feed your cut off dick to your mum you sick bastard,

btw, hi jack lol
Quote by Dumbo
not this again....

Yeah there really has been quite a few incest threads recentley, I would suggest a "The ONLY Incest Thread" but I doubt that would be good for anyone.
YellowGreenBlueRed

Quote by webbtje
You live in a ruler, the only child of trouser water (?); it's very fantastic, and salami!
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I got quite a few lulz out of it when my aunt slept with her cousin when she was drunk. Luckily, she was on the pill so I don't have any cousins.. or are they second cousins? I'm not sure how this works.. With arms growing out of their foreheads.

uh, I think they would be second cousins yeah.

To be honest though, I think arms growing out of someone's forehead could be quite usefull, imagine the possibilities!
Quote by Jack Off Jill

Well she's your aunt, and if she had children, then you would be cousins AND 2nd cousins.
Everyone becomes a genius when they join UG
Quote by zonko_zulio
uh, I think they would be second cousins yeah.

To be honest though, I think arms growing out of someone's forehead could be quite usefull, imagine the possibilities!

I dunno, cause if they're also my first cousins.. Hold on, I'm gonna call my aunt and ask her what her children would have been to me. Maybe I have to add first and second together and say third cousins? Or maybe it is subtract.. Negative one cousins?
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Quote by Jack Off Jill
I dunno, cause if they're also my first cousins.. Hold on, I'm gonna call my aunt and ask her what her children would have been to me. Maybe I have to add first and second together and say third cousins? Or maybe it is subtract.. Negative one cousins?

I think confusions like this are one of the reasons Incest is frowned upon
Quote by zonko_zulio
I think confusions like this are one of the reasons Incest is frowned upon

Not in my hometown.
Quote by vintage x metal