What's the most awesome thing you have ever done by accident???
Quote by Minkaro
Schizophrenia rap?

*beatboxes*

I have schizophrenia, I talk to myself,
People startin' to doubt my mental health,
Maybe someday I'll get the help I need,
But till then don't be blamin' mah weed.

*scratches*
Be born.
O.o

Lets have a sexy partay!

Quote by R_U_READY?
brutal cabbage you sire are, in all sense of the word, a LEGEND no abbreviation can portray the hilarity of what u hav bequeathed to us, i love you for this

I am loved!
i accidently created the atomic bomb.
i mixed cola and baking soda together.

i am joking, obvz.
Your light bulb knows everything you do in your room.
i made like a tenner one night by accident by drunkenly falling asleep on the street, people thought i was a bum and kept dropping money into my hat.
Originally Posted by Chromeproguitar
they make horrible noises in the middle of the night (is it sex?)

Quote by CliffIsAngry
I guess she's pretty hot if you're into that "having a good music video, but not better than Beyonce's" kind of thing...
Quote by Sabu
Got sucked off.
That's quite impressive really. You should see the scenarios running through my head that would lead to an accidental suck off.
Probably when my uncle molestered me when I was a little boy.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone
oh, man. I threw a sticky grenade on Halo just to throw it, and I wasn't expecting to hit anybody, but this guy jumped through the man-cannon right into the grenade. It was amazing.
<Han> I love Hitler
I was playing pool and I got two balls into the two diagonally opposite holes at the same time
Albums I Must Obtain
Call me Paul. I prefer that.
Quote by fretsonfire74
I think you're my soulmate
When I was about 4 I tried to stand on a football (not even a proper one, it was one of those plastic ones with pictures on the side). I was trying to balance on it.

I fell and broke my arm. Fail.
Grope a girl was a good answer.
Gotta love those accidential touchings. Especially me, as I'm very polite with women and I don't intend on doing that stuff unless they're really close.
Quote by Mask_Of_Sanity
Grope a girl was a good answer.
Gotta love those accidential touchings. Especially me, as I'm very polite with women and I don't intend on doing that stuff unless they're really close.

I however, do it from a distance.
Now 100% humour free, in accordance with the rules.

.fm
.wordpress
Once, I was going to play Stairway to Heaven, and I accidentally played a Necrophagist song instead.
I'm a communist. Really.
Quote by Raziel2p
Once, I was going to play Stairway to Heaven, and I accidentally played a Necrophagist song instead.

Oops, I wonder how that happened.
That's like the time I tried to play Necrophagist on bass and I ended up playing Aphex Twin.
Fallen through a closed window.
The one with the royal sceptre and gown

Quote by leaping badger
i like drag

Member of the "I died a little inside when Steve Irwin died...RIP" club. Put in your sig to join.
Quote by alkalineweeman
i made like a tenner one night by accident by drunkenly falling asleep on the street, people thought i was a bum and kept dropping money into my hat.

if u drunkenly fell asleep on the street by accident, then people didnt just think you were a bum, you ARE a bum..thats like..the definition of bum