Have you ever watched a video of a guitarist (or any other musician) and they say something interesting, stupid, or inspiring?

For example, I was just watching a John Frusciante video and he explained his use of chords and he said, "It just... it just creates this dimension to it because then you've got two... you've got a high thing and a low thing and it's basically like two things rather than just playing a chord, which makes it just like one thing."

Needless to say, it was epic.
Quote by Karvid

"It just... it just creates this dimension to it because then you've got two... you've got a high thing and a low thing and it's basically like two things rather than just playing a chord, which makes it just like one thing."

He is talking in leet guitarrist language. Normal guitarist won't understand, that's why we understand. Though I've seen convos like these...
David Lee Roth has said some pretty stupid and funny things in his time.
Funny: "Money can't buy you everything, but it can buy you a bloody big yacht so you right up beside it."
The object of war isn't to die for your country it's to make the other bastard die for his.

New amp fund $51.53/$7000

Quote by j-e-f-f-e-r-s
If I'm in love, I use chloroform.

I know, I'm such an old-fashioned romantic.
i can't remember who it was but someone said "i just wanted to make money doing something i'm really good at, but masturbating doesn't generate a lot of income, so i played guitar instead."
I think its was James Hetfield who said "Guitars should should have beer holders like they have on boats."
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
In a Daron Malakian interview: "Masturbation is great for the picking hand."
Quote by Skwisgaar Skwigelf
Fish don't gots no good metal to listens to.
How bout Blink 182?

“We're like, Fisher-Price: My First Punk Band.”

“I don't get boy bands today. They don't write their own songs, and everything is choreographed from their dance moves on stage to how they have sex with each other after the show.”
Quote by kriscornella2@g
I know i wish i was as cool as you and be into Sum 41 and Taking back Sunday. Gaylord.

Quote by civildp1
you should call one of the songs, "Respecting Old People" just to mix things up.

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
You just made a very powerful enemy BenFoffenbock.
I like Jack Whites

'I always want to be the best guitarist in a room, so there are a lot of rooms I don't go into'

Or whatever it is.
Now 100% humour free, in accordance with the rules.

.fm
.wordpress
"getcha pull"
So inspiring!
Quote by joehhy
i will use my lvl 90 Golduck against the evil 4chans, they will not stand a chance

Quote by Led Pepplin
My penis is quite literally trembling in fear.

FLOCKDRAW!!!!!!! EPICS!!!!!
Quote by Fleabag
I like Jack Whites

'I always want to be the best guitarist in a room, so there are a lot of rooms I don't go into'

Or whatever it is.

Yeah, that kinda came from Hendrix.

Reporter: A lot of people say your the best guitarist around right now, would you agree?

Hendrix: I'd say I'm the best guitarist in this chair...
There's a Marty Friedman video where he plays something and goes "I bet you were wondering what was just going through my head while I was playing that, you know, besides food."
"Men masturbate a lot. Almost as often as women" - Richie Sambora of Bon Jovi

"Anyway, I've started with tuning my guitars now, even though it is an overrated thing in rock n' roll.." - Emppu Vuorinen of Nightwish

"Some people have this taken care of.. and we'll have to shoot them all. But anyway..." John Petrucci
Quote by guylee
i can't remember who it was but someone said "i just wanted to make money doing something i'm really good at, but masturbating doesn't generate a lot of income, so i played guitar instead."

I believe it was Sam Totman.
"Besides being a guitar player, I'm a big fan of the guitar. I love that damn instrument!" -Steve Vai

I don't know when and where he said it, but I love that quote.
C4C
Please check out some of my original music and leave me a comment @ SoundCloud
(or in my profile!)

Progressive|Thrash|Math|Metal
Quote by gonzaw
"Playing the 5th fret on each string apart from g string(when its the fourth fret) is exactly the same as playing the next string up"

>>>.<<<

I remember that
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Marty Friedman "All notes sound cool"

Unknown Source "I broke a G-string fingering A-minor"
Quote by rjdusa
Marty Friedman "All notes sound cool"

Unknown Source "I broke a G-string fingering A-minor"

"My wah wah got distorted after playing with D mayor"...
"My wife used a wah wah once, she crashed the car the next day"
"D flat was on fire, I had to run down the E scale (ator)"

Meh, some lame ones I made now..