Page 1 of 2
So last night, I get home, help my mom out with a few things, then go up the road to my friend eric's house. While there, his girlfriend Sara showed up and apparently was spending the night as was I. So last night, after she had been flirting with me all day, Eric went to sleep on the couch, I laid down on the floor, and she went in eric's room to lay on his bed and watch movies. About 20 minutes after Eric went to sleep, she called me in to his room and told me to lay down and watch movies with her.
In conclusion, I slept with Eric's girlfriend last night and he has no idea. Your thoughts?
We are the diamonds that choose to stay coal;
A generation born to witness
The end of the world

Just don't tell Master Yoda.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Sweet! Anyway, don't mention it, and forget about it. You don't want to lose a good friendship...
C4C
Please check out some of my original music and leave me a comment @ SoundCloud
(or in my profile!)

Progressive|Thrash|Math|Metal
oh dear, i dont think eric is gona be very happy with you
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here
Yeah, its funny because he won't say anything to me even if he does find out. He'll just break up with her, thus making hooking up with her that much easier. Evidently I'm intimidating.
The end of the world

Quote by CorvetteRick
slept as in sleepy time or as in sexy time?

Both, not necessarily in that order.
The end of the world

If you had sexy time, tell him. You'd want to know if he'd slept with your girlfriend... And she obviously can't be trusted either.
And am I a bad friend or a liberator? He treats her like she's 4. He yelled at her the other day for staying outside with me while he had to go in to do stuff.
The end of the world

Quote by Damo182
If you had sexy time, tell him. You'd want to know if he'd slept with your girlfriend... And she obviously can't be trusted either.

First off, he wouldn't have the same "access" to my girlfriend, given that I had one. He can't drive like I can.
Therefore
I won't tell him.
The end of the world

If she wants to leave him, that's cool, but you should have waited the mandatory 6 months before touching her after they break up. 6 days if he's a douche to her or if he dumps her.

That was a super dick move, and you're a bad man.
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
Quote by saphrax
mrfinkle213, by my definition, you sir, are a complete and utter wanker.

Oh, that's sigged.
The end of the world

Nah you did a good thing, cause if she cheated on him with you, chances are she's a slut and woulda cheated on your friend anyway. you should probably tell your friend so he dumps her.
Quote by SlinkyBlue
I remember when I was really young, I had a wet dream in which i was being dragged along an urban countryside by a pickup truck.

Don't ask me I have no idea how the hell it happened.

To Me:

Quote by Son.Of.TheViper

I love you
Quote by saphrax

Hear Hear
No endeavour rivals science in its incremental progress towards a more complete understanding of the observable universe.
you slept with sara.

ill kill you boy...

thats what id say if i was eric. id so laugh if like whilst you thought he was sleeping he was actualy at your hpuse givin it to your mum
If I found out my best friend slept with my girlfriend,I would kill him. Watch your back dude.
Quote by Jackal58
If I was Santa you'd all get shit for Christmas.
Quote by We'realltoBlame
If I found out my best friend slept with my girlfriend,I would kill him. Watch your back dude.

That's the thing. I don't need to. He's one of them "emo" folks. He'll just listen to Fall Out Boy for a month or so and mope around. I'm in no danger.
Hell, I could probably do it a few more times while he was in that stage.
The end of the world

Quote by mrfinkle213
First off, he wouldn't have the same "access" to my girlfriend, given that I had one. He can't drive like I can.
Therefore
I won't tell him.

You're a twat.
thats not really a funny thing...thats actually the biggest cocksucker move ive heard in a long time haha. How the **** did he not find out? He had to of woke up at some point and realized his gf was gone
'I love her, but I love to fish...I'm gonna miss her"
Quote by mrfinkle213
That's the thing. I don't need to. He's one of them "emo" folks. He'll just listen to Fall Out Boy for a month or so and mope around. I'm in no danger.
Hell, I could probably do it a few more times while he was in that stage.

But you might be surprised by his reaction. Even if you "know" he won't,maybe he'll surprise you and kill you in your sleep. Or kill himself. So you would've slept with his girlfriend, and made him kill himself. How would you be able to live with yourself?
Quote by Jackal58
Quote by We'realltoBlame
But you might be surprised by his reaction. Even if you "know" he won't,maybe he'll surprise you and kill you in your sleep. Or kill himself. So you would've slept with his girlfriend, and made him kill himself. How would you be able to live with yourself?

How will I be able to live with myself?

I'll do it again.
The end of the world

Wow. I don't know whether to laugh or call you a soulless bastard.
Quote by Jackal58
Last edited by We'realltoBlame at May 21, 2008,
Jeebus I love the pit.

EDIT: Soulless bastard has been the fan favorite.
The end of the world

you know what in the space of about 5 minutes i think you just lost all respect on this site.

ps.
did u use a condom..? all sex without results in aids
Yes, I did.
I have some in my car for that exact kind of thing.
The end of the world

Quote by saphrax

Agreed.
damn thats a real shame. cus id like to watch you die a slow, painful aids related death
Mine was first. That one is a copy of my story, with words exchanged to make it sound like its from his point of view.
The end of the world

ts.. you suck
Gear:

Jackson performer (miJ)
Cort Earth 700
roland cube 15
Behringer Wah
Boss rc-2 loop station

Dutch Power!!

Quote by DieGarbageMan
Proffesser Oak : I Came when i heard you beat the elite four

You slept with your mates girlfriend? You are a dick, i hope he beats you to a pulp. I would.
Page 1 of 2