I found a used G-400 SG on craigslist:

http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/msg/688503007.html

It's real close to me, but it seems too much for it especially, since they are $350 on MF:
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Epiphone-G400-SG-Electric-Guitar?sku=518291

However, I might be able to haggle the price down. So should I try it ? I know I kind of answered my own question, but some input would be nice
"I was influenced to play the guitar after I saw the guy on Power Rangers do it. I figured it would be easy, since a guitar is basically a big kazoo."

Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul
Fender Blues Deville(For now... FOR SALE )
Last edited by Ach-med at May 21, 2008,
it says he bought it a year ago in that post. they were only $300 back then.
Yes, that'd be too much
I would not pay anymore than say....$250 if its used and can be had that cheap
Quote by jxljxl
If UG had a Facebook style Relationship thing, I'd e-marry you C-mak

Quote by jxljxl
I want C-mak in my bum.

^Think he might have a thing for me...
Well go see it, bring 300 in cash. Put it on the table, more than likely he will take it. I think hes chancing hes arm with the price.
WAY overpriced! Pass that one up!
Out here you've gotta know where your towel is!
I think that is too much...I bought mine at guitar center fro like 280...but then again it has a hard case. try telling hime 300. that would be the least I would pay..
Quote by RetroGunslinger
this is like comparing a flushing toilet to a hole in the ground
Quote by fifer
I think that is too much...I bought mine at guitar center fro like 280...but then again it has a hard case. try telling hime 300. that would be the least I would pay..

The least you'd pay?
Dyou mean most or am i misreading this horribly?
Quote by jxljxl
If UG had a Facebook style Relationship thing, I'd e-marry you C-mak

Quote by jxljxl
I want C-mak in my bum.

^Think he might have a thing for me...
damn, two years ago or so they were $400 for a G-400.....and i think they were also better quality .

i think $300 is perfectly fair if not like $320. his hardshell case looks very similar to mine and mine was $100. so i'd say talk the price down to 300 or 320 at MOST and that would be a good deal.
My MAIN Gear
*Dunlop CFH
*fellow LEO feel free to give a shout out
of course its overpriced. they cost that much brand new IN THE UK.
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
Thanks, you all pretty much confirmed what I thought. I will have to see what I can with lowering the price, hopefully it goes well.
"I was influenced to play the guitar after I saw the guy on Power Rangers do it. I figured it would be easy, since a guitar is basically a big kazoo."

Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul
Fender Blues Deville(For now... FOR SALE )