Theo from Defiance, Ohio has a side project called Nana Grizol. I dunno if you'd call it punk or indie, but I know some people here would really appreciate it. It's so insanely great, I'm amazed. Does anyone else like them?

www.myspace.com/nanagrizol
I'm not a punk rock hero and you're no fairy princess, just 'cause you're beautiful and I've got a stupid haircut.
wicked!
Propaganda does not deceive people; it merely helps them to deceive themselves-Eric Hoffer

Quote by GannonBracewell

CBGB wants to be famous like the others such as Green Day and Offspring. They don't want to be a underground punk band.
Sweetness. Theo is such a good addition to Defiance, Ohio and the songs that he sings for them are killer.... soooooo I'm super happy to hear this stuff.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
And the facade of heterosexualism in the punk and ska forum came crashing down like a fat girl falling off a balcony...
My brother introduced me to them and ordered their cd. I can't wait for them ****s to get here.
I'm not a punk rock hero and you're no fairy princess, just 'cause you're beautiful and I've got a stupid haircut.
They actually sound like they are influenced by Defiance. I like it a lot. I just wished I could find a band like this in California
I think I saw this band once, but I can't remember.

EDIT: Yes, I did! This is the band the folk singer Madeline Adams plays bass for. I saw them a month or two ago. I think it was the same show where I saw the Pharmacy and Prizzy Prizzy Please (both are also great bands)

links:
Madeline
The Pharmacy
Prizzy Prizzy Please
I'm the type of nigga that's built to last
If you fuck with me, I'll put my foot in your ass
See, I don't give a fuck cause I keep bailin
Yo, what the fuck are they yellin?!

GANGSTA, GANGSTA
Last edited by JesusOfSbrbia at May 22, 2008,
Ah this is one of my friend's favorite bands. Pretty good stuff.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I don't want to give myself over to a world of Regina Spektor, Van Gogh posters, and loud conversations about how wasted they got.
Quote by JesusOfSbrbia
I think I saw this band once, but I can't remember.

EDIT: Yes, I did! This is the band the folk singer Madeline Adams plays bass for. I saw them a month or two ago. I think it was the same show where I saw the Pharmacy and Prizzy Prizzy Please (both are also great bands)

links:
Madeline
The Pharmacy
Prizzy Prizzy Please

I saw Prizzy Prizzy Please, they were really good, their live show is so awesome.

Also yeah, this stuff is awesome too.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
...does anyone have this stuff uploaded any where?
Propaganda does not deceive people; it merely helps them to deceive themselves-Eric Hoffer

Quote by GannonBracewell

CBGB wants to be famous like the others such as Green Day and Offspring. They don't want to be a underground punk band.
Quote by BostonLacrosse
...does anyone have this stuff uploaded any where?

+1
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
I have the album, I'll try to upload it by tomorrow.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
And the facade of heterosexualism in the punk and ska forum came crashing down like a fat girl falling off a balcony...
This is so great. Let me know if when you have that album uploaded please.
BRIGHT LIGHTS PUT ME IN A TRANCE.
but it aint house music that makes me want to dance.
it's on the other site now
Quote by CowsWithGuns
prizzy prizzy please has got to be the worst band, I have ever heard...
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Rancid are the best punk band ever.

Tim Armstrong is a songwriting genius, is a complete fashion diva and has an incredible singing voice.

He doesn't sound like Opie from family guy at all.
'Voices Echo Down The Halls' is so ****ing ace. I really need a dl of this.
BRIGHT LIGHTS PUT ME IN A TRANCE.
but it aint house music that makes me want to dance.
they have theo AND madeline adams, couldn't get a whole lot better
think left and think right
and
think low and think high
Oh the
THINKS you can think up
if only you try
~Dr Seuss

MUSIC can lift us out of depression
or move us to tears-
it is a remedy, a tonic, orange juice for the ear.
~O. Sacks
Theo is bad ass. I don't think that he ever stops smiling.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
just bumpin this thread...cause these guys are pretty bitchen...yup

Quote by GannonBracewell

Just like D,O these guys have a tendency to write catchy as **** songs.

Every time I hear Circles 'round the moon I just
This just in: Theo is still bad ass
Quote by CowsWithGuns
Quote by Leonheart
Just like D,O these guys have a tendency to write catchy as **** songs.

Every time I hear Circles 'round the moon I just
Too bad that's their only good song.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Everything You Ever Hoped Or Worked For and Tiny Rainbows are mighty fine too.