i currently own a Marshall MG30DFX. wenever i turn my Treble knob the sound 'flickers' or kinda 'fluctuates'. wats d problem and how can i fix it??? help pls

ok, i know its a crappy amp and i dont nid anyone else telling me dat it is. so i dont nid ur flaming...
the pots fried, replace it
Out here you've gotta know where your towel is!
the potentiameter, the "knob" for your treble controll is broken and needs to be replaced
or dirty.....
try switch cleaner/ contact cleaner
Shut up and play your guitar!
Quote by dudokrs_tdh
so i have to pull the knob off and clean it?

No, you need to open the amp up and clean the inside or replace the pot. Take it to a shop because replacing a pot is not a job for n00bs. Hell, I've been at this a long time and I wouldn't even attempt it, and I'd take it to the shop.
Quote by dudokrs_tdh
so i have to pull the knob off and clean it?

well, it's better to pay someone to do it, pulling knobs off should always be done by a professional. They'll probably have to go round the back so they can get at the knob and fiddle with it and that's awkward to do by yourself, and if you're not sure what you're doing you might even damage the knob.

...sorry, couldn't help it
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Probably dirty pot like stated above..

And yes take to a tech, Marshall pots are a pain in the a$$ to replace if it is fried. There usually mounted to the pcb board then bolted to a big metal brace then bolted to the chassis. Great for stability but a pain in the a$$ for techs like me lol