edit them onto your face
see what it looks like

i got me some of them, they're pretty cool.
Rockin' shit
I'll admit to wearing girls sunglasses. They're much better than anything I can find for guy shops.

Got a couple like that.

I'll get some of these when I can be arsed.

If I could pull these off, then they're next on my shopping list.

VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by jimmyhotpants
edit them onto your face
see what it looks like

i got me some of them, they're pretty cool.

are they big? are they meant to be big, because i tried some of my mates on, and they looked huuuuuuuuuge
are you by chance a 15 year old girl?
"We are not concerned with motive, with higher ethics. We are concerned only with cutting down crime-."
i wear my sunglasses moodily:

i got em from some shop in london a couple of years ago. they were only like £10. i need to get some prescription ones so i can wear them while i'm driving...

edit: to TS, those sunglasses are horrible. just go to somewhere which sells them - clothing shops are a good bet - and try lots on until you find some which suit your face.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Last edited by esther_mouse at May 21, 2008,
I have a pair of ray-ban aviators, I love them to death (I know, I know, everybody wears them, I'm a tool just like everybody else yak yak yak). They're so brilliant because they're big, they don't let any light in round the sides and they're the best anti-hangover medicine in the world.

I loved wearing them when I had long hair, but no I've cut it I just look like an extra from top gun whenever I wear them.
i like my oakleys. they were stupid expensive, but i love them. i had 3 pairs until my friend stepped on one of them.
יהוה

[][]
/ \

Quote by sinisa

How about actually doing something rather than asking everyone here questions?
i might have worn sunglasses once.

that is all. caps ftw.
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
I has transition lenses. they turn into sunglasses when in the sun =3
BACK LIKE A HEART ATTACK
i wear sunglasses coz they help my eyes from going red and achey in the summer when my hay-fever is bad... i got a pair of avitors (i think thats spelt right lol)
Two pairs of aviators, couple of pairs of Blocs and some prescription Oakley Monster Dogs on order.
Love my glasses.