erm, not very many acoustic ones, i cant think of any. jsut learn some other ones, uve limited urself there, i can only think of wonderwall
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here
if you can write stuff, write something good and show them. If not learn something good that they don't like that is good.

Origionaly Posted by CTFOD
Origionaly Posted by hownowbrowncow:
Get a new bicycle
Then you can ride it with no handlebars.

No handlebars.

No handlebars...
well if they're into oasis, try playing a few arctic monkeys songs. they're very easy, but also quite fun to play. and most of them can be pulled off on an acoustic, like mardy bum, a certain romance, etc.
My name is Jonas- weezer

It was in guitar hero they'll love it.
Rag Mop Do Do Duh DoDo Dedo Do!!!!!

R_A_G_G_M_O_P_P

RAGMOP
All fifteen year old guitarists have to learn "One" by Metalicca and "Stairway to Heaven" by Led Zepplin.
Seeing as you don't know these songs, you're life is a paradox. You don't exist.
Why do you care if they think you're a good guitarist or not? If you know you're good, then they're the idiots for not knowing what real skill is.
Quote by Vincent Vega
Haikus are awesome
but sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

Quote by KissingShadows
People always tell me I solo like Zakk Wylde. Thats how I know that I suck.
Quote by thsrayas
Why do you care if they think you're a good guitarist or not? If you know you're good, then they're the idiots for not knowing what real skill is.

I agree. What other people think about you shouldn't really matter, even more so seeing as these people don't seem like very good friends.
Most guitarists are elitist assholes anyways. So much so that when someone asks me if I play guitar I lie, just because I don't wanted to be associated with other guitarists. All they ever do is brag about how they have a more expensive guitar and how everyone except for them is stupid ****, then when they play, they sloppily play a Metallica song at 1/4 speed. **** Them.
Quote by doggy_hat
Most guitarists are elitist assholes anyways. So much so that when someone asks me if I play guitar I lie, just because I don't wanted to be associated with other guitarists. All they ever do is brag about how they have a more expensive guitar and how everyone except for them is stupid ****, then when they play, they sloppily play a Metallica song at 1/4 speed. **** Them.

"You're just jealous because I have a far more expensive rig than you'll ever have, ahahaha"

Most of the time it seems like a competition between guitarists and ego usually plays a large role in it. I dislike those with overly competitive mind frames who take even the littlest things to extremes.
Play what you want and like, screw them.
Quote by 100Roy001
I used to have sex with dolls.
When I was really young, though.

Like, 26 or something.

Quote by ctb
'she moves in her own way' the kooks.

This ^ Or You don't love me also by the kooks.Or as someone said earlier Wonderwall by oasis.
Quote by dillonrips7

I like to pretend I'm Johnny Depp, and scissor away at my crotch.

Quote by _InsanitY_
holy **** awesome win right there

Quote by Shadowenspirit
/win!
Why do you need to prove to them you are a decent guitar player by learning the songs they know when you know yourself that you are, in fact, a decent guitar player?
Quote by Jackal58
Nothing is stranger than being anonymous.
Quote by kikaykitko
Why do you need to prove to them you are a decent guitar player by learning the songs they know when you know yourself that you are, in fact, a decent guitar player?
[stuff they know will make them LISTEN to me] they will get an impression that I CAN in fact play guitar

Now I have to say it, it sounds really stuipid and petty
Quote by Azwethinkwedo
How many guitarists does it take to change a lightbulb?

1 to change it, and 10 more to judge how he's doing it.

wow,you just described the whole workings of the pit in a few phrases
Wish You Were Here by Pink Floyd

screw them. Pink Floyd > Everybody
██████████████████████████████