Yo im goin to build a 100 watt head and i want to base it off of some of my favorite amps. i found most of the schematics i was lookin for online but couldnt find ne for the mesa boogie triple rectifier only the dual rectifier

if neone would happen to hav them

HELP please???

justin
Isn't the Triple Rectifier 150 watts?
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
im sure they are just the same but with an extra rectifier
jackson dk2 2008
hamer xt sunburst qt
epiphone g400
peavey vk212
morley p wah
behringer pb1000
dige bm
big muff ny
behringer dc 9 comp
member of the Jackson/Charvel Owners Club

£8.50/58fund for a ROCKTRON HUSH SUPER C PEDAL
Mesas are complicated inside because of all the extra stuff they put in them.....have you ever built an amp before??
╠═══════╬═══════╣

Tap Tempo Tap Dancer of τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

MINION of the"I drive a stick cause I'm better than you!!" Club

PM TehNez or IbanezPlayer27 to join.

EHX Users Guild. Bugera Users Militia
The MXR Lounge
I don't know of anyplace online that has the information, but I do know a few people that have said they contacted Mesa for schematics and Mesa got them what they needed so you might want to try and contact mesa directly
Not taking any online orders.
If you want 100w you will want the dual rectifier. You're ****ing nuts if you're gonna make a recto clone though, those things are incredibly complicated.

But anyway, if it's the preamp stages you're after, I'm guessing the triple recto has the same preamp as the dual. The triple simply has more power tubes and (surprise, surprise!) an extra rectifier.
Gear:
- Bugera 333
- VJ & VJ cab
- Jackson JS30
- TS9

Bugera Users Militia. We are horrible people. With a sprinkler fetish.
~ BUM: For all things extinguishing

Rackmount Tube Amp Project <<< Updates!
Did I miss something??? I thought that he said he wanted the schematic because he wanted to make an amp based on some of his favorite amps. Not that he wanted to make a triple recto clone. Looking as schematics of amps you like is a great way to figure out how to build a good amp.
Not taking any online orders.
He also said he already has a dual recto schematic

edit:

here's a nice site if you are looking for more schematics: clicky
Gear:
- Bugera 333
- VJ & VJ cab
- Jackson JS30
- TS9

hmmm thats interesting...i didnt know triple rectifiers were 150watt...

the dual rectifier schematics looks lke i build it. but i jus knew that the triple were always like THE amp.

so do u guys think i should jus work with the dual first then maybe build from there?
it is...that extra recto.
1. You're surfing the internet.
2. You're browsing through the UG forums.
3. You're reading now.
5. You didn't notice that there was no #4.
6. You just checked it.
7. Now you're having a lil smile.

Quote by hawk_kst
You Sir, have the best signature like ever!
Quote by Kozlic
it is...that extra recto.

Yeah, but that extra rectifier is just there to support the extra power tubes/higher wattage.
Gear:
- Bugera 333
- VJ & VJ cab
- Jackson JS30
- TS9

The preamp is the same IIRC. The only difference is that the triple pisses your neighbors off 50% more effectively.
aww man... im all about pissing off neighbors!

will it cost more to put that extra rectifier in? if so will it be worth the price?????
Well, here are a bunch of schems: http://www.freeinfosociety.com/electronics/schempage.php?cat=1
But let me be the first to say, it would be much cheaper just to buy the real thing. And unless you are a semi-expert in electronics, you should not undertake this. But, if you want to try, good luck.
“In my anguish I cried to the LORD, and he answered by setting me free. The LORD is with me; I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?”
You obviously don't know crap about amps if you think an extra rectifier tube will give you 50 extra watts.

It won't be cheaper to buy the real thing if you do it right, but I strongly advise you to start with a far simpler amp, especially considering the exceptional lead dress you need to keep a hi-gainer quiet.

Look at AX84.com. Their Hi-Octane and other 2w amps are small, easy, cheap and a good way to get into building.
The Laney Thread are big and clever. No exceptions.