How are these guitars, I know they are discontinued, but just saw one in my area and looks pretty nifty.

How's the Kahler Spyder locking trem? good bad?

Since they're rare, how much do you think they go for?
Hopefully there are a few UGers who had the privilege to play or own this guitar.

Thanks.
Quote by rastaman12
What do people usually do after they **** their sisters?
The kahler tremz are meant to be good more info i don't have about them sorry..
Vintage V-100, EMG 81&60
Chapman ML-1

Jet City JCA20H
Hm... Bump. I'm sure som1 here has owned one previously, or at least played it so they can comment on it.
Quote by rastaman12
What do people usually do after they **** their sisters?
THe Kahler trems are super smooth. If you can get it, I'd say snag it
╠═══════╬═══════╣

Tap Tempo Tap Dancer of τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

MINION of the"I drive a stick cause I'm better than you!!" Club

PM TehNez or IbanezPlayer27 to join.

EHX Users Guild. Bugera Users Militia
The MXR Lounge
ive got the same guitar and i went to a vintage guitar dealer and he told me in 10 years it will be worth about 50 to 100 thousand
I'm not sure how good the Spyder trem is... i know the 2150 (or whatever the number is) is good, and the X trem is pretty bad.

EDIT:
Quote by AceMyst52
ive got the same guitar and i went to a vintage guitar dealer and he told me in 10 years it will be worth about 50 to 100 thousand

You're telling me that an obscure, almost unheard of fender superstrat from the 90's will be worth as much/more than an original 1959 Les Paul in 10 years? It's pretty much impossible to predict where a guitar's value will go but the chances of that are so unlikely it's not funny, even though this is comical.

Last edited by Pac_man0123 at Aug 2, 2009,
Quote by AceMyst52

If it does i'll buy the guitar off you Anyway I guess the lulz were worth the necrobump.