Here's some codes...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<style type="text/css">a:active, a:visited, a:link { color:#B22222} <br />
a:hover { color:#66CCFF; } <br />
</style><br />

^ this one changes JUST the color of the font on links, underlined texts, etc.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<style type="text/css"><!-- span,td,body{font-family:franklin Gothic medium; font-style:italic;font-size:16px;color:#C58917;} //--></style>

^ this one changes the actual text on your page/profile. You can modify the text family(where it says franklin Gothic medium), the style(where it say italics), the size(where it says 16), and of course the color(where it says #C58917)

You can look at my profile as an example. Also heres a link to all of the color codes...

http://www.computerhope.com/htmcolor.htm

Just copy and paste the one of your choice into the appropriate section in one(or both) of the HTML color codes I posted above.

OH YEA! Those HTML Color Codes are to be posted in your "About me" section of your profle...

My Profile ---> Edit Profile ---> About me & Interests ---> About Me [html allowed]

*taken from a post BlackZeppelin made*

Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.
Last edited by mikko_9119 at May 21, 2008,