40 62%
Voters: 65.
Page 1 of 2
David Archuleta!

Here's what the critics are saying about Hanzi_G:

Quote by SteveHouse
Hanzi_G = god damned prophet.

SIG ME GODDAMMIT
Whoever wins will fail within a year, they usually do.

Having said that, I vote David.
Quote by nightraven
can't stand public showers
and yes i do have a small penis

Quote by thewho182
people in public showers make fun of my big dick

Quote by kyle33093
i would if pee pee was bigger

Dave A. They're licking that guy's balls according to my family.
these shows are crap i dont think any of the contestants have real talent but owell thats my opinion
Quote by dooncan
these shows are crap i dont think any of the contestants have real talent but owell thats my opinion

id disagree. i think that david a can really sing well. you should try watching
Gear
-Ibanez RG321 ( /w D-Sonic)
-Agile AL-3100 (/w Custom + '59)
-Yamaha FG730S
-Crybaby 535Q
-Keeley TS-9
-ISP Decimator
-B-52 AT-212
Quote by Mental-lica
My hats off to you mr. lanzaa and you can put this in your sig

M en
E jaculating
T o
A wful
L yrics
Kelly Klarkson!
Quote by SharpSpoon
I think I can safely say I would still bang her knowing this information.

Lmao ^

Grundy0 > Cancer!
I really think the younger David is going to win, but you never know. I mean Taylor Hicks won Season 5 and that's something I'll never understand I've never heard anyone say they liked him and grey hair in his 20's didn't exactly give him sex appeal. I mean I'm not saying that should matter but of course it does and I think this competition comes down to who girls like more..well unless you're REALLY bad.

I watch the show on occasion, but unlike most people I watch it for judges

It's really fun to watch Randy Jackson talk, Paula looking she's on drugs half the time and Simon being so mean to people is pretty funny.
Last edited by tom-the-lawn at May 21, 2008,
i really dont see why people like david a. hes so annoying. i dont think he can sing at all. all his songs sound the same, he doesnt have a big wow factor, hes just a little ugly looking kid, that people think can sing...?

im rooting for david a to win though. david c should go do his own thing instead of being forced to sing ****ty pop.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=QpX-kndqHnE

i say front velvet revolver.
even though itll never happen.
who the fuck cares?
-\_/-
Quote by Fred1000000
BlackZeppelin is like Ghandi. With a bigger sense of humor.
it's the silence between the notes that makes the music.
I don't care. They both got record deals for sure. I'm more interested in David C though because David A is boring.
David A will win for sure because of simons comments, on the last song I thought both of them didn't do too great but since they gave David A the last performance they pretty much have to say it was good cause if they say that both were bad it makes the entire season seem bad.
Quote by Flying Couch
Chris Daughtry and Kelly Clarkson are the only decent things the show has put out.

Ahem.. Carrie Underwood?
American Idol stopped being interesting as soon as the auditions were over in the first season. And now people just go on there to look stupid, so the auditions aren't even funny anymore.

I kind of watch it sometimes because the rest of my family does and I have nothing better to do. They all say C.
Peace n' love
I understand about indecision, but I don't care if I get behind. People living in competition, all I want is to have my peace of mind- Boston

CLASS OF 2008!!!!!!!

Member of UG's Christian Guitarists
Wait... A is the one who sings with his eyes closed right?
Peace n' love
I understand about indecision, but I don't care if I get behind. People living in competition, all I want is to have my peace of mind- Boston

CLASS OF 2008!!!!!!!

Member of UG's Christian Guitarists
I think Archuleta will win, even though I can't stand him

I haven't watched all season though, just bits and pieces
David A did good this one night in a long time, while David C has been consistently good. David C should win, because he's more experienced also.
David A. went to my high school, so i've voted for him, but if he wasn't on the show i probally wouldn't care at all
founder of the MXPX group, pm me to join

PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!!!!!!!!

Wii number: 7054 3894 4223 2011
Quote by YouKnowMyName
I think Sanjaya's going to come back and win it.

Sanjaya FTW. That guy knew how to rock the stage!

Quote by tom-the-lawn
I watch the show on occasion, but unlike most people I watch it for judges

It's really fun to watch Randy Jackson talk, Paula looking she's on drugs half the time and Simon being so mean to people is pretty funny.

I completly agree. I definately think that Simon is the best, cruel and yet still truthful, a perfect/deadly combination.

I still think that David Cook should win, but I think that David A. will take home the prize. Damn you, David A.

Archuleta just bores me to death. He's a great singer, but always sings the same thing. He will never be a star. He'll just be one of those guys tweens go ga-ga for.
Cook will be succesful. IMO, he's the next Chris Cornell. He sounds alot like him.
If he loses, he'll still do great, but it shouldn't happen.
Solo or in a band, it'll work out well. Maybe VR will ask him to join...

Also, David A. breathes very loudly.
UG's AC/DC Lover
I think Cook was trying to throw it because he doesn't want to be tied up with American idol playing teenie bull**** music. David A. is much more fitting for that position.

I think Castro did the same thing as well. (anyone noticed how happy he was when he got kicked?)
Quote by Flying Couch
Chris Daughtry and Kelly Clarkson are the only decent things the show has put out.

This statement phails epically.
David A pisses me off, but who really cares seeing how they're both gonna get record deals anyway!
e|----------5-------7-5h7p5---5--
B|-------5----8p5-------------8---8p5--
G|-5h6-----------------------------------7b9r--p5---5b--
D|-----------------------------------------------------7-----7-7~~~
Quote by Havox
I think Cook was trying to throw it because he doesn't want to be tied up with American idol playing teenie bull**** music. David A. is much more fitting for that position.

I think Castro did the same thing as well. (anyone noticed how happy he was when he got kicked?)

I don't know, I really think that Castro was happy when he was kicked because he knew it was coming, he was like the Sanjaya (sp?) of this season, and so he just got really high. He was pretty happy all the time, my whole family thinks he's a real pothead, I agreed.

But I do agree that David A. is more fitting for the sh*ty music that show is putting out.
Quote by RhyseOrtiz
I don't know, I really think that Castro was happy when he was kicked because he knew it was coming, he was like the Sanjaya (sp?) of this season, and so he just got really high. He was pretty happy all the time, my whole family thinks he's a real pothead, I agreed.

But I do agree that David A. is more fitting for the sh*ty music that show is putting out.

Except Castro was cool, and not a complete tool like Sanjaya.

God I hated that guy...
Quote by Havox
Except Castro was cool, and not a complete tool like Sanjaya.

God I hated that guy...

Agreed, but Sanjaya was one of those you had to respect for the laughs
I want Cook to win, but I think that Archuleta will win. Ether way, Cook will still get a record deal and his music will be way more popular than Archuleta's will.
Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day
You fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town
Waiting for someone or something to show you the way
Page 1 of 2