it's a k-tone. the reason i got it is to play some led zep and have more versatility. it was 300$, do you think i made a good deal?
I dunno. Pics?
"Make my funk the P-Funk, I want my funk uncut"
Quote by jambi_mantra
James, are you God?

Fender Highway One Tele
1985 Encore 335
Takamine EG523sc
Laney VC15
Vox V847
MXR M-108
EHX Q-Tron+, Big Muff Pi, POG
MI Audio Crunch Box
Yamaha DTXplorer DrumKit
Quote by gibson gangster
it's a k-tone. the reason i got it is to play some led zep and have more versatility. it was 300$, do you think i made a good deal?

Good deal? Three hundred for a double neck... from a no-name brand... I'm going to assume no, but hey who doesn't love to be proved wrong...
Quote by T!AN
Good deal? Three hundred for a double neck... from a no-name brand... I'm going to assume no, but hey who doesn't love to be proved wrong...

how'd i know some one was going to say that
Don't ask if you don't want someone's honest opinion.

Again, got any pics? I'm interested to see this.
"Make my funk the P-Funk, I want my funk uncut"
Quote by jambi_mantra
James, are you God?

Fender Highway One Tele
1985 Encore 335
Takamine EG523sc
Laney VC15
Vox V847
MXR M-108
EHX Q-Tron+, Big Muff Pi, POG
MI Audio Crunch Box
Yamaha DTXplorer DrumKit
Pics.
Is it the standard SG style or is it something different like a double neck tele or something?

Double neck tele=metal!
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
Well, pics?
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
it's probably not built very well if it's that cheap, but if it sounds ok and holds together then I guess that's a good deal.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
well, honestly, i can't get pics up and i dont want to take all that time figuring out how to send it. basically, it's an SG that is like page's but it's black. it seems like it has decent worksmanship. oh, it came with a case too
There are some great cheap double-necks out there. Never heard of this brand, and the price makes me assume its a low tier Chinese manufacturer.

I'd say one of the better deals in inexpensive double necks are Agiles. My old man has got a 1275 copy, and a double tele (got them for a combined cost of less than $1G with cases). They play great, and are fun, but they are uncomfortable as hell due to the size and weight. If it has a 12 string neck, it will make songs like Stairway sound far more epic.

And yes, double tele=METAL!