the first part is like this:

Tuning: standard

e|----------------------------------------------------3-------------------------------------|
B|----------------------------------------------------3-------------------------------------|
G|-----------------0---------------------------------0--------------------------------------|
D|----0h2p0------------0h2p0--------------------2----(strum)-------------------------------------------|
A|-------------------------------------3p0h3-------3------------------------------------------|
E|----------------------------------------------------------------------------|

i used to know this song.

i know its not really cool, but i was plucking around and played this and it sounded so familiar/

WHAT SONG IS IT??

sorry if the tab sucks lol
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
someone??
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
Maybe you should go to tab talk instead of here. I don't have a guitar in my hands so I can't play it and help...but like I said go to tab talk or something.

Also....I think I know you...poker?
Quote by Nacho Cheese!
Maybe you should go to tab talk instead of here. I don't have a guitar in my hands so I can't play it and help...but like I said go to tab talk or something.

Also....I think I know you...poker?

yes poker!!

we need to get that **** going again!
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207