Anyone here have any experience with SAGA guitar kits? Is it hard to put the guitar together, are the materials good quality, are they good value? Any information about them would be most welcome!
Washburn X50 PROFE
Dean Custom 450
Morley PWA Pro Series Wah
Big Muff Rams head
Zoom G2
Ibanez Phase Tone
Randall RG75 G3

Tales of Ale: http://www.talesofale.com
jackson dk2 2008
hamer xt sunburst qt
epiphone g400
peavey vk212
morley p wah
behringer pb1000
dige bm
big muff ny
behringer dc 9 comp
member of the Jackson/Charvel Owners Club

£8.50/58fund for a ROCKTRON HUSH SUPER C PEDAL
They're not good quality, i've heard people have problems with the necks also, but never had any first hand experience.

Its a kit so will not be difficult with some basic skills in soldering, i think the rest is already done for you, apart from a few screws, and the painting obviously.
ive built two of these kits (the tele and the PRS) and on both guitars ive had problems with the necks.
Quote by asfastasdark
+1. This man knows his ****.

Walker Rose.
I've done a Saga Tele and the neck on it is fine.

Try to buy it from some company that checks all the parts and pieces.

I'd recommend getting new tuners and a new nut.
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=14373916#post14373916

Thats mine.
Problem with the neck on the Les Paul at least was that the screws weren't long enough: a simple fix.
Other than that, no problems with the build, great learning experience, plays decent- if you want to make it really good i would replace all the electronics and the tuners (maybe the nut too :P)
well on the tele kit i built, i think it was more in the neck pocket, there was some angle to the neck and it made it very hard to play on th upper frets, and it started to bow.

On the PRS Kit, the neck bowed and i think the truss rod broke because no matter how much i adjusted it, it wouldnt work.
Quote by asfastasdark
+1. This man knows his ****.

Walker Rose.