Pro-level musician (singer/guitarist) who has worked with guys from White Zombie, Cirque du Soliel and more and have shared the stage with Suffocation, Overkill, Anthrax and Bruce Dickinson.

I'm now working on a new record much in the vein of Opeth and Isis with some spatterings of Tool and Gojira in the mix. I have a few connections and am getting ready to start recording the CD and shopping it to labels and putting together a live show line-up. I'm in Los Angeles and am on the hunt for SERIOUS players that can pull off some intense musical performance, have a great attitude and spirit, and are into music for the artistry and not just on the fast track to making a buck.

If it sounds interesting to you check out my website and leave me a message!

Thanks!
SVH
http://www.scottvonheldt.com
"When one loses himself in his art, the art then comes to life."

-Hazrat Inayat Khan
I realize this is a pretty ridiculous offer, but, I live close to LA (Huntington Beach) and I'm a progressive guitarist that writes and is into stuff like Dream Theater, Between the Buried and Me, Opeth, etc. I'm really serious at my instrument. I've been playing piano since the age of about 6, and I'm classically trained, etc. So I'm pretty good at composing, the catch is I'm only 15. But, I'm very into guitar, and I don't think you would be disappointed with my performance, if you want a demo of something I recorded at home (I did all the instruments and there was no one there to help me, and I'm not good at sound engineering, so the sound quality isn't that good.) I can send it to you. But ya, I love crazy time signatures and stuff like that. Anyways, contact me, and we may be able to set up something, later. Thanks.