hey,

i just ordered a metal muff pedal off the net and i was wondering what everyone thinks of them?

i played around with it in the shop recently so i decided to get one

views, opinions?

much appreciated
synths wrote: no one gives a shit about Franz Ferdinand.
Reply: Explain WWI to me then please?

I love mine on my valve amp, but think it sounds a bit thin on a solid state....
What amp you planning to run it through?
Also, generally you look for feedback on something BEFORE you buy it.
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
yea i think theres no point of buying a great pedal if ur playing it through a tiny solid state amp. but it seems pretty decent, better than MT-2 no doubt
periphery/bulb!

gear:
Ibanez RG7321 w/ D-sonic in bridge

Peavey 5150 mk ii & b52 4x12 cab

line 6 podxt for recording

Quote by AsOneIStand
Head and Cab for $130? You don't need a head and cabinet, you need a psychological examination.
yeah it's pretty good
i'll give it 7/10, probably the best metal distortion pedal there is, far better than a digitech death metal, or a boss mt-2
Quote by progbass
right Metallica is a given. Personally I like to pretend the bus exploded and killed them all in '86.

GUITAR PEDALS FOR SALE
It's the best cheap metal distortion pedal out there (the z.vex box of metal has it beat slightly , but it's way overpriced) I use it on both my tube amp and my SS amp, and it performs well on both, but it sounds amazing on my tube amp.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
there's quite a bit at high volumes
but any distortion (especially metal distortion) pedals will give you some feedback
Quote by progbass
right Metallica is a given. Personally I like to pretend the bus exploded and killed them all in '86.

GUITAR PEDALS FOR SALE
I never have major feedback problems with it, and use really hot pups too, it's too big of a problem if you remember to mute the strings and/or roll back your guitars volume when you aren't playing. and this is when I use my 120 watt stack cranked.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
also get the isp decimator if you need a suppressor/gate
Quote by progbass

GUITAR PEDALS FOR SALE
Yeah I have one. I get a really good Creeping Death Metallica tone with it. It will give you tons of feedback at high distortion if you don't have the right stuff to correct it. But overall its an awesome pedal. I have a crappy 20W solid-state and as long as you have the bass and mids past 5 It will sound really good.