Poll: Which Pokemon game is best?
Poll Options
View poll results: Which Pokemon game is best?
Red/Blue/Yellow
47 49%
Gold/Silver/Crystal
41 43%
Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald
3 3%
Diamond/Pearl/Platinum (just been announced)
4 4%
Voters: 95.
Page 1 of 2
In light of all the Pokemon threads lately, I decided to make a poll on favorites. Only the actual games that is, not the Snap, Colisseum, or Stadium spinoffs.

Of course, everyone's got their own reasons for their favorites, so say something about it in your post, dammit.

Keep it civil, Pokemon arguments turn to violence way to quickly.

Oh, and my favorite is Ruby/Sapphire, but I'm not sure why, it just felt the most right.
Plus Dive pwned.
when i got Gold, man, it was huge. i've spent over 200 hours on that game. fuvking brilliant. getting to the old world, kicking ass, kicking Ash's ass, not to mention kick ass pokemon.

since then i feel the games haven't been as big or as expansive. and there's too much emphasis on trading.
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
Wow...how old are you kids? Six...Maybe seven. Seriously people stop playing pokemon. Get a life, get a PS3 and get guitar hero and a real guitar.
Quote by Shawnzy
Wow...how old are you kids? Six...Maybe seven. Seriously people stop playing pokemon. Get a life, get a PS3 and get guitar hero and a real guitar.

Yea your a douche. We're talking about it for fun. Weren't you kid? Or are you NOT a 90's kid?
Blue was the best. I don't play it anymore, but it provided me with the most entertainment.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Quote by Shawnzy

we're not allowed to have both you see.

Silver!
lugia was better than ho-oh, you could catch a vulpix, not a stupid growlithe and It had a longer story(16 gyms!).
Albums I Must Obtain
Call me Paul. I prefer that.
Quote by fretsonfire74
I think you're my soulmate
Diamond FTW!!
Fender Standard American Stratocaster
Boss DS-1
Budda Budwah
Electroharmonix Small Clone
Vox AD50VT
**** silver, its GOLD!
What they give people in 1st place, not 2nd!

I think it's a war between those two now...
I'm a Fire, and I'll Burn.Burn.Burn.
Gold/Silver/Crystal FTW.
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

The obscenely young leader of the Laney Cult

Member of the EHX Guild
the first games were alright. after that all the tv shows, trading cards, action figures, other games, all ruined it. when it became a huge marketing thing, and people were just milking it for all it was worth i just couldn't get into it anymore. and after red and blue a new kinda people took over the pokemon realm...and those people were douchebags.
Original = The bestorz. Period.
Colors by Between the Buried and Me is the Best album ever
Quote by Jonn0
**** silver, its GOLD!
What they give people in 1st place, not 2nd!

I think it's a war between those two now...

the same thing imo.

except Lugia rapes Ho-oh.

Silver FTW! That's the most fun one I've played, and Pidgeot looks wickedcool in that game. Ruby/Sapphire are not so good as the others and have the lamest starters I think, especially the grass one.
I just need about $3.50
(<X.X)O=('.'Q)

I'm the motherflippin'
RBY was great, but GSC was something else. Not only did it double the game by allowing you to go back to the original continent after finishing the newer one, but it also had Day/Night cycles and other ways of using the internal clock that made it really amazing. I liked how Pokemon X could only be caught in place Y on this day, at this time, or whatever. The new pokemon from that era were also good. They weren't as great as the first set but they blow the new ones out of the water.
I hate people who say pokemon is for children. When you get in to EV training and stuff, it becomes quite a complex RPG.

Diamond/Pearl/Platinum FTW!
Quote by Shawnzy
Seriously people stop playing pokemon. Get a life, get a PS3 and get guitar hero

lol, wow.
The only problem I had with yellow was that Pikachu didn't want to evolve! I tried and I tried, but he refused so I released him because he was weak, he had 0 defence and attack (regular attakcs like tackle) and I don't tolerate that
I just need about $3.50
(<X.X)O=('.'Q)

I'm the motherflippin'
Gold's the only game I ever came close to beating.
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
Quote by IHATECHILDREN
Crystal. Suicune was a badass.

you could have him on G+S, but i'd have liked Crystal. also, i managed to clone my Suicune on Gold without realising how. i later read about the box trick and was like "ohhhhhhh."

Crystal. I hate Silver, you can't get Growlithe/Arcanine
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
gold and silver FTW1!! yellow was good as it nearly matched the cartoon, bt the length on gold and silver owned its ass.
Bad Taste: awesomest of all movies,

360 Gamertag: S3AT0N
Guitars: Jackson RR3
Quote by JeanMi36
Crystal. I hate Silver, you can't get Growlithe/Arcanine

vulpix pwns growlithe

silver is better.
Albums I Must Obtain
Call me Paul. I prefer that.
Quote by fretsonfire74
I think you're my soulmate
Blue was the coolest thing I'd ever seen when I was 9. Gold/Silver followed the formula too much to be as cool as Blue. Though I must say, Diamond was INCREDIBLE. A very close second.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
They should have stopped after silver/gold/crystal, I've never had any interest in playing the ones that came after those.
Bishop of Zeppelinism PM The Heartbreaker to join.

Quote by Duff_McGee
Everyone knows that the day the Metallica ends, the world ends.
Page 1 of 2