Page 1 of 2
#4
Quote by Psychopathology
*reported*

fuck off



im almost worried for getting reported to a website from some faggots that spend their time caring about what other people say on a forum.

do something productive with your time, sitting on a forum all day isn't cutting it for your sorry ass.

**** you.
Originally Posted by waterproofpie
hahaha
it's fun to watch hardcore bands with keyboards live.



Why?
Nothing greater than the joy of someone trying to look really aggressive while playing the same instrument Elton John plays
#5
Quote by Contraband
I thought they banned you for this crap.

Get out.



i thought they banned you i thought they ... shut the **** up.

**** off.
Originally Posted by waterproofpie
hahaha
it's fun to watch hardcore bands with keyboards live.



Why?
Nothing greater than the joy of someone trying to look really aggressive while playing the same instrument Elton John plays
#6
Quote by joemurderscene
im almost worried for getting reported to a website from some faggots that spend their time caring about what other people say on a forum.

do something productive with your time, sitting on a forum all day isn't cutting it for your sorry ass.

**** you.


I don't sit on my computer all day. Gotta practice my guitar skillz!
Quote by severed-metal

You're losing interest because you're simply not gay enough. Which leads me to believe you aren't cut out for metal.
#7
Quote by joemurderscene
i thought they banned you i thought they ... shut the **** up.

**** off.


Lol. You'll get better reception in The Pit. Try this thread there.
I've found Jesus
#8
Quote by Rhyan_EG
I don't sit on my computer all day. Gotta practice my guitar skillz!



wasn't directed towards you.
Originally Posted by waterproofpie
hahaha
it's fun to watch hardcore bands with keyboards live.



Why?
Nothing greater than the joy of someone trying to look really aggressive while playing the same instrument Elton John plays
#9
Quote by joemurderscene

do something productive with your time, sitting on a forum all day isn't cutting it for your sorry ass.

**** you.


That has to be the most cliche argument anyone ever uses against people on forums...and Im sorry its just pathetic and sad that youd waste youre time being a jack-off. So, before you say "do somethign productive with your time" to people who actually participate in discussions, look at yourself and analyze the productivity of posting "rickroll'd" videos on a message board, then attempting to insult the people who call you out on being a douche. Get fucked.
Quote by tarlkea
When I say offensive I mean offensive like dressing up as superman in a wheel chair offensive, not penis suit offensive.
#10
Quote by Teh Forest King
That has to be the most cliche argument anyone ever uses against people on forums...and Im sorry its just pathetic and sad that youd waste youre time being a jack-off. So, before you say "do somethign productive with your time" to people who actually participate in discussions, look at yourself and analyze the productivity of posting "rickroll'd" videos on a message board, then attempting to insult the people who call you out on being a douche. Get fucked.


you pissed cuz you got rick roll'd?
Originally Posted by waterproofpie
hahaha
it's fun to watch hardcore bands with keyboards live.



Why?
Nothing greater than the joy of someone trying to look really aggressive while playing the same instrument Elton John plays
#11
Quote by joemurderscene
you pissed cuz you got rick roll'd?

no, he's pissed because you're being a douche
SPEAK OV ME NOT AS ONE
SPEAK OV ME NOT AS NONE
SPEAK OV ME NOT AT ALL
FOR I AM CONTINUAL
#12
Quote by joemurderscene
you pissed cuz you got rick roll'd?


No, Im pissed because youre being an idiot. You do something that wastes my and other peoples time, as well as your own, then sling crappy insults at us for saying it was stupid and you should get banned for it, which I fully support. I really dont see what would compel you to post that. If this was the pit, fine, but its not. Take that **** somewhere else.
Quote by tarlkea
When I say offensive I mean offensive like dressing up as superman in a wheel chair offensive, not penis suit offensive.
#13
You think this would piss me off? Well I happen to love that song.
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
#14
Quote by Teh Forest King
No, Im pissed because youre being an idiot. You do something that wastes my and other peoples time, as well as your own, then sling crappy insults at us for saying it was stupid and you should get banned for it, which I fully support. I really dont see what would compel you to post that. If this was the pit, fine, but its not. Take that **** somewhere else.



you're completely right. =D

**** me!
Originally Posted by waterproofpie
hahaha
it's fun to watch hardcore bands with keyboards live.



Why?
Nothing greater than the joy of someone trying to look really aggressive while playing the same instrument Elton John plays
#15
Quote by MAKETHEMSUFFER!
no, he's pissed because you're being a douche


well, you see

i could be foreign, and happen to think this is metal, and i like it.

how much of a douche would you feel like then?>
Originally Posted by waterproofpie
hahaha
it's fun to watch hardcore bands with keyboards live.



Why?
Nothing greater than the joy of someone trying to look really aggressive while playing the same instrument Elton John plays
#17
Quote by joemurderscene
well, you see

i could be foreign, and happen to think this is metal, and i like it.

how much of a douche would you feel like then?>


No, you could just be an arrogant asshole.
Quote by tarlkea
When I say offensive I mean offensive like dressing up as superman in a wheel chair offensive, not penis suit offensive.
#18
Quote by Teh Forest King
No, you could just be an arrogant asshole.


i could, but i am actually doing this for my psychology class for homework to show people's anger towards others.
Originally Posted by waterproofpie
hahaha
it's fun to watch hardcore bands with keyboards live.



Why?
Nothing greater than the joy of someone trying to look really aggressive while playing the same instrument Elton John plays
#19
Quote by joemurderscene
well, you see

i could be foreign, and happen to think this is metal, and i like it.

how much of a douche would you feel like then?>

OMG u r like SO funny lolololololol.......
SPEAK OV ME NOT AS ONE
SPEAK OV ME NOT AS NONE
SPEAK OV ME NOT AT ALL
FOR I AM CONTINUAL
#21
Quote by joemurderscene
i could, but i am actually doing this for my psychology class for homework to show people's anger towards others.


LMAO, this guy's a douche but that was awesome!
#22
Quote by joemurderscene
i could, but i am actually doing this for my psychology class for homework to show people's anger towards others.


No, you're not. You have a history of this bullshit Get the fuck out.
Quote by tarlkea
When I say offensive I mean offensive like dressing up as superman in a wheel chair offensive, not penis suit offensive.
#23
Quote by Teh Forest King
No, you're not. You have a history of this bullshit Get the fuck out.


i actually am.

its to show peoples actions towards total strangers.

get out.
Originally Posted by waterproofpie
hahaha
it's fun to watch hardcore bands with keyboards live.



Why?
Nothing greater than the joy of someone trying to look really aggressive while playing the same instrument Elton John plays
#25
Quote by joemurderscene
i actually am.

its to show peoples actions towards total strangers.

get out.


Psychology project of peoples reaction to total strangers? You're not a stranger, youre a dumb immature little cunt who bothers people over forums. Fuck off.
Quote by tarlkea
When I say offensive I mean offensive like dressing up as superman in a wheel chair offensive, not penis suit offensive.
#26
Quote by Baa I'm a Sheep
please do us all a favour and eat your own feces until your eventual death.


This, but multiplied by about 3.14
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
#27
Quote by Slaytanic1993
This, but multiplied by about 3.14



not funny.
Originally Posted by waterproofpie
hahaha
it's fun to watch hardcore bands with keyboards live.



Why?
Nothing greater than the joy of someone trying to look really aggressive while playing the same instrument Elton John plays
#28
Quote by Teh Forest King
Psychology project of peoples reaction to total strangers? You're not a stranger, youre a dumb immature little cunt who bothers people over forums. Fuck off.



have we met?

then no, we're strangers.

woo!

get that **** out of your ass.
Originally Posted by waterproofpie
hahaha
it's fun to watch hardcore bands with keyboards live.



Why?
Nothing greater than the joy of someone trying to look really aggressive while playing the same instrument Elton John plays
#29
Quote by joemurderscene
not funny.


Pot.Kettle.Black.

something like that.

Maturity, get some.
The Kovenant of Terror, Marshal of the Legion of Metal.


Quote by GID (Shamrock)
Br00tal, Terror Kovenant=metal's king

#30
Stop feeding the troll. This is a prime example of someone who's internet bullying because he is weak and pathetic in real life.
#31
Quote by joemurderscene
not funny.


Woah, there, man.

I didn't realize what shit I'd be walking into when I posted that, I mean, I obviously meant for everyone to laugh in hearty unison .
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
#32
Quote by Slaytanic1993
Woah, there, man.

I didn't realize what shit I'd be walking into when I posted that, I mean, I obviously meant for everyone to laugh in hearty unison .

I half smiled-half chuckled.
#33
Quote by joemurderscene
have we met?

then no, we're strangers.

woo!

get that **** out of your ass.


If you wanted to see real anger towards strangers, why didn't you just come up to somebody off the street and give them a hearty falcon punch and see what happens?
I've found Jesus
#34
Quote by Contraband
If you wanted to see real anger towards strangers, why didn't you just come up to somebody off the street and give them a hearty falcon punch and see what happens?



well, a fight would probably start, if you can put a and b together.
Originally Posted by waterproofpie
hahaha
it's fun to watch hardcore bands with keyboards live.



Why?
Nothing greater than the joy of someone trying to look really aggressive while playing the same instrument Elton John plays
#35
Quote by joemurderscene
well, a fight would probably start, if you can put a and b together.


no wai
I've found Jesus
#36
Quote by joemurderscene
well, a fight would probably start, if you can put a and b together.


...

I didn't realize sperm could make something this stupid.
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
#37
Quote by Contraband
no wai



was i not supposed to know this?
Originally Posted by waterproofpie
hahaha
it's fun to watch hardcore bands with keyboards live.



Why?
Nothing greater than the joy of someone trying to look really aggressive while playing the same instrument Elton John plays
#38
Quote by joemurderscene
well, you see

i could be foreign, and happen to think this is metal, and i like it.

how much of a douche would you feel like then?>

Your funny because you suck
My parents think I'm smart.... I am a master of optical illusions
#39
Being rick roll'd is alright. Been there..done that. Nothing new.

But really. Why? It's only annoying...It also leads to people analyzing you for what you really are. They may be on the internet, but they're not stupid. Just because they can't physically hurt you, doesn't mean that mentally hurt, or annoy you.

Think about it. It's true.
#40
Quote by GID (Shamrock)
Your funny because you suck


Originally Posted by waterproofpie
hahaha
it's fun to watch hardcore bands with keyboards live.



Why?
Nothing greater than the joy of someone trying to look really aggressive while playing the same instrument Elton John plays
Page 1 of 2